Banned

reporting zulzarax

trying to make me seem like a jerk who makes kids cry? taking my words and twisting them and making it your signature. that is actually a federal crime you know called slanderism. if you don't agree with it zulzarax ill gladly take you to court and prove you wrong.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 08-20-2012 at 11:16 AM.

#Return

This is not a proper report, Reports should be backed up with logs and evidence.

This should be aimed at staff members not Zulzarax also its more or less, Looking for a response to which someone should not take the liberty of giving you currently. Also try not to bring up Federal x Federal Y because unless your an expert in that area to which you are not (A lawyer being on a botting site begs the question unprofessional/Ethical) then there would be more strings than you care to think of suing someone of slander-ism over the internet.

PM me if you need any help regarding above points as this section should mainly be for reports.
    Thanks to Phoenix for providing this information for me while I slept, he is unable to post in this section though.

Yes, like Phoenix stated, proof etc. Needs to be provided for a ban to take place, however Zulzarax was banned for reaching a number of infractions so I wouldn't really worry about reporting him.

If you really wish to take it to court, feel free. Just remember you are on a botting website which could be considered illegal, so you'd probably be getting asked questions about what you are doing on an illegal website :P
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 08-15-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Yes, like Phoenix stated, proof etc. Needs to be provided for a ban to take place, however Zulzarax was banned for reaching a number of infractions so I wouldn't really worry about reporting him.

If you really wish to take it to court, feel free. Just remember you are on a botting website which could be considered illegal, so you'd probably be getting asked questions about what you are doing on an illegal website :P
    well the court has no justification in asking me that since they don't have 1. a warrent for it. 2. it could be used as a learning site. 3. they wouldn't worry about the site as much as the crime. and he got it removed i think face may have or since he was banned it got taken away and can you please remove phoenix's post since it is not his place to post here? that is breaking the rules for this thread. thank you

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    well the court has no justification in asking me that since they don't have 1. a warrent for it. 2. it could be used as a learning site. 3. they wouldn't worry about the site as much as the crime. and he got it removed i think face may have or since he was banned it got taken away and can you please remove phoenix's post since it is not his place to post here? that is breaking the rules for this thread. thank you
    Sure, I'll remove that and while I do that, I'll go ahead and fix up the other thread which was you providing false information in the help thread and infraction you for it, If you wanna pull the rules on Phoenix, I'll pull the rules on you, no one is above the rules.

Banned

lmfao don't try and start stuff you don't know about toxic removed peoples post already for breaking the rules just following what he said to do...this is why you don't get respect from me cause you don't ask why i want it removed or why it should be removed you just think cause now im taking sides with rules and ill screen shot this if you'd like to show face of me not being rude or anything keeping calm as you freak out over one request that toxic said to do. just like you stated before "staff members don't like to be overrided so your breaking your own rules...

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    lmfao don't try and start stuff you don't know about toxic removed peoples post already for breaking the rules just following what he said to do...this is why you don't get respect from me cause you don't ask why i want it removed or why it should be removed you just think cause now im taking sides with rules and ill screen shot this if you'd like to show face of me not being rude or anything keeping calm as you freak out over one request that toxic said to do. just like you stated before "staff members don't like to be overrided so your breaking your own rules...
    I can see if people deleted posts... lol, Moderators and Grandmods dont have the power to perm delete anything, I can see every deleted post there is I'm sorry big fella. Only Face/Sobo/Sticky have the power to perm delete things and they don't see we all know what is going on.

If you have issues with me, post a report on me, I'd be more then happy to read it and have another staff member go over it.

Banned

kk ask toxic or better yet ill screenie him saying he deleted pain's post

http://i46.tinypic.com/n6ovwx.png
    Last edited by killakilla; 08-15-2012 at 10:14 PM. Reason: proof

#Return

/Closed.