Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Kraddy Is A scammer so lets go go go bann him :>

Okay so he contacted my on skype didnt want to use an MM didnt want to go first so I said whatever Ill go first gave him 200k and he said that He sent the payment and he kept saying it but I didnt not recive money I can provide anything full skype log , full email log full paypal log to prove that he didnt sent me my money I want this user banned ! Just tell me what I need to provide !

EDIT : another pic here to show that the pic with my paypal status is made after he said he sent me the usd

Last edited by bewear; 08-10-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Banned

I am not a scammer. Why would I trade my newly purchased VIP($15) for 200K PoE($10)? That doesen't sound right to me.

On multiple occasions he would lose his cool and abuse me verbally, doesen't seem like a very good businessman to me but i'll let you be the judge of that.

Proof that he is who I am claiming he is.

Thank you, KraddyYPP.
    Last edited by KraddyYPP; 08-10-2012 at 11:22 AM. Reason: More proof added!

#Return

@Kraddy Provide proof on Paypal that you sent the payment.

Banned

Lol he was so sure that he will prove me wrong that i was lieing and other stuff thats nothing like a proof I just told him to show me a picture where its shown that he sent me the payment so maybe the reason is something else and he said report me first so I can prove your wrong infront of the all forum and now he post this ROFL ...

EDIT : and yea I did trash talked him cause there was one case when one kid like this scammed me and I threaten him so badly that after a week he gave all my money back 80$ so as I see this kid profile picture I tought I can give it a try LOL

EDIT : I was just scared that this kid would really scam me because I asked him for pirate name and he didnt tell it to me because he asked me something right after that and I forgot and I was thinking he will say thats not him on the trade but now we can see that he missed his oppurtunity and I WILL WIN YES !
    Last edited by bewear; 08-10-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    @Kraddy Provide proof on Paypal that you sent the payment.
    Done, I edited in my first post. Please take a look at that.

#Return

Bewear, Add me on Skype (Found in signature) So I can confirm your proof over Teamvewier.

Banned

lol he edited this picture for sure ill provide full access to admin to my account via TV and he will see I didnt recive that payment nice try mate but you are going down !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bewear View Post
    lol he edited this picture for sure ill provide full access to admin to my account via TV and he will see I didnt recive that payment nice try mate but you are going down !
    I showed or at least tryed to show Scarecrow my Paypal account, he refused me the chance when I told him I don't trust people with actual access to my Paypal Account as he wanted to look around or what not. My money and credit card details are mine and I risk it for nothing. Sucks for me I suppose.
    Last edited by KraddyYPP; 08-10-2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Grammar/Punctuation

#Return

Honestly, I am going to talk this over with the Bot-Supply team as to what happens. Kraddy, you are not being very helpful in the situation by not allowing me to see if this PayPal screenshot is fake or not. Or if it has been cancelled.

On the otherhand, Bewear you are acting like a 2 year old pretty much going crazy over this and it's hard to understand what you are saying sometimes. The language, as well, is quite disrespectful and I really don't want to be dealing with it.

Like I said, I am going to talk to the team and see what the final verdict is. Until then, Please refrain from killing each other. If you have anything more to add to this report case, feel free.

Banned

Well I can apologize to you ScareCrow you really dont deserve the attitude I show at the moment but this... blah ok I wont trashtalk anymore just do yourjob and hit me up if you want anything else to help you get that guy out of this community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast