Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

reporting bartoldusmal

he bought 100m rsgp from me then he disputed the transactions and won if any mod+ wants to see evidence i will be happily to pm them it or skype view it or teamview it

Server Admin

Is it the same guy as this? got scammed by a person named Brent Wharton

EDIT: Googling his MSN shows multiple scam reports (including him claimback-ing): https://www.google.com/search?q=Bart...%40hotmail.com
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 07-25-2012 at 05:05 AM.

Banned

yup exactly who it is

Banned

uses paypal email james or jamie something i have it saved under my paypal

Banned

nevermind was julie-ann eyers

Banned

if any mod could please ban him or admin or site devoloper if you have power would be really nice as you can tell he scamms every where and scammed me would be nice to see some justice served on him and he goes to prison

VIP Member

This is why you do some research on the person you're doing a transaction with, there's also key words you can have them say when they send you the money on PayPal so if they attempt to charge-back you just point PayPal towards the part where they said "I received the virtual good, and I have no intention of charging back, if I attempt to charge-back I will be attempting to scam said person." worked for me about 7/9 transactions.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Banned

good advice thank you

VIP Member

I'd also like to mention, next time you do a transaction with someone, get their IP, name, etc etc, so encase they charge-back you can send them into PayPal, apparently last month 90% of his transactions to people ended with him losing because of all the negative feedback he was receiving, and all the complaints that were being filed against him.

According to PayPal the police also had a chat with him awhile back, but it seems he's continuing
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast