Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reporting asswipejr

Bought an RS account from him on 28th of April. Logged on today, the account was recovered, recovery questions changed.

Anything else you need, let me know.
    Last edited by superprada; 05-15-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Banned

Block out your Puzzle Pirates username.

Edit: Never mine its the sammers. Carry on.

Eh.. done it already, and because I use gyazo (instant screengrabber + uploader), I don't have the original image saved. The scammer's name is blockaderboy though, he was a greenie, so probably not his real ID.

Well since I've never reported anyone before, what's the next step? Do I require more proof?

No wait till Sobo or someone comes in to look at in, responds in forum or via PM and either bans the person, ask for more proof, or deciders not to ban the accused person, just be patient :P

Quote Originally Posted by sparkster007 View Post
    No wait till Sobo or someone comes in to look at in, responds in forum or via PM and either bans the person, ask for more proof, or deciders not to ban the accused person, just be patient :P
    Face has already seen this thread, I believe he has a wait time before acting to see if the scammer pays you back. Also I cannot see that a scam has happened, it looks like a normal trade (unless he charged you back) Can someone point out the part which is infringing?

R.ita I.s P.erfect

VIP Member

Lol he said he recovered the account. So he paid 300k for an account and then the previous owner recovered it.

Well it's sort of hard to actually show a runescape recovery scam. All you can really do is take a screenshot of the "Invalid password" message, and if you think about it, that's a pretty useless thing to do, because it's the same message for everyone who gets recovery scammed :P.

Banned

tryed to resolve the issue..

Hopefully there'll be no more issues, although I am going to ask you for more account info. When can you be on Skype?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast