Thread: Omfg a scammer

Banned

Omfg a scammer

Basically i was going to sell my account To Omfg/nediv But then we went through a whole lot of arguement,as he struggled to pay. so then we said 50/50 and i went first, he took my account and now i am no longer to get in touch with it, the skype logs is all i have since he didnt display any information after he scamemd me,If you need anymore proof just ask

Banned

Why would someone laugh at doing that? I'd love to knock that punk out, stupid little kids man.

#Return

Request that Face covers this report, I did actually supply him with information about Nediv a week or so ago about him scamming an account.

Face has the logs I have sent him (with other proof), that have been supplied by another member who wishes to stay anonymous.

How long ago was this??
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 04-17-2012 at 05:48 AM.

Banned

This was just about 40 mins ago

Damn bro... I feel for you, could you not recover it?

Banned

Nop,I Changed the email,and pass but, he was still on the page so he could change it back,wich i was unawair of until i figured out i could do it.

Honestly just contact PP. Tell them someone stole your account. If you have ever bought doubs or payed for a subscription you can get it back if you provide the requested information regarding it.

I tried gettin ypp to recover a stolen account once and they dont give 2 shits -.-

Banned

So, what has happened now?