Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Steve Stevie Rhodes

Thread: have caution while dealing with kdawg

have caution while dealing with kdawg

have caution while dealing with kdawg - it seems like tonight he tried too scam me, fortunately I caught on before I sent money first, His story changed from having to not having to having, its just all the tall tell signs of a scammer watch out! Some one tonight tried the samething and scammed some one else! SO BEWARE OF THESE FAKE SELLERS GUYS

I think he is trying to scamm newer users, and say they scammed him, very odd that once i showed him, that ive had vip my account is couple years old and im willing to pay first, he backs out!!!

https://imgur.com/0ox3w5a
    Last edited by Your_mom; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:14 AM.

Why are you so butthurt that I refused to sell to you?
    and why don't you show the WHOLE conversation, to show the reason why I no longer wanted to sell to you.

Edit
    I only sell to mature adults, I don't sell to little kids that are using their parents credit card to buy poe lol
    Sorry not sorry.

I have no reason to post the rest of it but I can, The way I see it your being sketchy af, I offered to go first, and willing to show you proof I am who I am etc etc, And you instantly declined, THATS ODD SO IM WARNING PEOPLE THAT FOR SOME REASON YOU PREFER TO ONLY WORK WITH VERY VERY NEW PEOPLE THAT COME ON THE FORUMS THATS SKETCHY

Too me it seems again like your waiting for newbies to message you, and take advantage of them and maybe turn things around and say they scammed I have no idea, WHY Like i said in my post AFTER I SHOWED YOU Stuff, and proved who i was etc, you declined, too me that is sketchy and should be sketchy to anyone else on here that you will instantly message a new user with no posts and say hey!!!! I GOT SOME FOR SALE, but a somewhat established person, you decline SOOOOO ODDD im just warning people before you scam them.

heres the rest of our chat in text....

jarredxxxxxxToday at 9:56 PM
    its okay, ill make a posty about this it seems odd, that your not willing to let me go first, lol
    Seems like your trying to scam lol
    i legit own all of the bots, and have a couple year account, alot more too loose and offered to go first,
    DreezyToday at 9:57 PM
    Sure
    jarredxxxxxxToday at 9:57 PM
    and all sudden you are no longer comfortable xD
    the last person tonight that said that,
    No problem, you just seem sketchy
    scammed some one else,
    Like right now how offended you are
    There is many other sellers out there
    yes, so sketchy that i won a community with thousands of players,
    that i could show you,
    and make hundreds of dollars in donations a day,
    but its okay,
    DreezyToday at 9:58 PM
    Ok
    Sorry bro
    jarredxxxxxxToday at 9:58 PM
    your very very sketchy just saying
    DreezyToday at 9:58 PM
    No problem have a good day brotha

AS YOU CAN SEE I HAD ALL INTENTION TO PROVE WHO I WAS< AND TO PAY FIRST< AS SOON AS I SAID THAT I WAS GOING TO PAY FIRST< AND PROVE WHO I WAS YOU DECLINE SOOO WEIRD< BUT YOU WILL SELL TO SOME RANDOM THATS WEIRDD LOL IT SMELLS LIKE YOUR TRYING TO SCAM NEW USERS< AND SAY THEY SCAMMED OR SOMETHING SOMETHING IS FISHY HERE JUST SAYING
    Last edited by Your_mom; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:37 AM.

Captain Medals

Guys calm down.
    Who do you think you are?

How old are you kid lol, people can just read your post and would feel uncomfortable selling to you
    That's not even the full discussion of our chat log, first of all you need pictures of our convo, cannot copy+paste chat logs part of the Report a Member Rules

The reason why I didn't want to sell to you is because you ghosted after our discussion about trading over OSRSGP for poe last week which you didn't include in your picture from some strange reason , than you tried
    reaching out to me today out of no where, which seemed a bit sketchy so I no longer wanted to associate myself with you after that interaction, I'm sorry if I offended you
    the best of luck to you mate.

Im just letting people know you are sketchy at this point I dont care what you say, its obvious when you dont even want to take pictures of the chat your self and post them, Yeah we had a brief moment last week talking about that, but i never agreed, i just showed you the gold, and we talked about rates, than i had things to do and found that 400k really wasnt worth what i thoght on the account, so i waited and go some money, I latter go to talk to you again, and you have me deleted so i add you and tell you hey i got cash im willing to go first etc etc and YOU SAY NAHHH I DO NOT WANT TOO< meanwhile your pming my forums account and saying heyy ill sell to you? To me no matter the cirucumstance or what your saying now, your a scammer in my eyes, I have always been up front with you and had been willing since day one to go first, So you tell me how weird that looks to people when i tell them yeah, I offered to go first etc etc and you declined, its because you know for a fact that I will report you and catch you scamming me.... So you choose not too sell me the poe, either because you dont have any poe or your trying to scam some way some how, ALL I KNOW IS I OFFERED TO GO FIRST< AND PROVE WHO I WAS AND YOU DECLINED , again sounds like your just trying to bait and scam other newer people, Because ive never in all my life have ever had a problem doing a deal, and offering the money first and too go first, to have some one say noo i dont want too anymore? why are you scared? what are you scared about? im paying my money first? Ohh your going to run off with the money and not pay me? and im going to report it and your going to get banned so you have to hurry and change your words and sayy nooooo i cant deal with you sorryyyy nahhhh i just cant sorrrryyyy even if you go firsttt i cant do it nopee i cant doo itt, THATS SO WEIRD< SCAMMER STATUS

Anyone selling poe wouldnt be sketched out to sell poe to some one OFFERING TO PAY THE 25$-50$ UP FRONT..... NOT ONE POE SELLER< I know that Someone lying/scamming will though, A real poe seller dont care as long as you go first, so again, awkward that ive been upfront and always wanted to payfirst, etc etc and you try to turn around CALLING ME SKETCHY how the hell am I sketchy? becauxe we talked about osrs gp rates and i wasnt interested? And than offered to pay my money first? Thats sketchy? HOW THE HELL IS THAT SKETCHY????? YOUR SKETCHY
    Last edited by Your_mom; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:07 AM.

You lot need to chill out. Regardless of who is at fault no one here wants to deal with either of you when you're getting so emotional over it. No one even scammed anyone. write a comment and walk away. Let your actions speak for your legitimacy, not your words.
    Mehfailz x3 and yeetolos like this.