Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: Reporting MehFailz x3

Reporting MehFailz x3

About a month and a half ago there was a user named Apdo selling a Cerulean account for 310USD as the user was quite new I had no intention of going first with him, so he offered to use MehFailz x3 as a middleman.

What I recently found out is that user Apdo was actually the banned user Scola55 and MehFailz x3 was knowingly help him sell PoE and Accounts just to make a buck or two, if I would have been aware I am dealing with a banned member that has tainted the account I would have NEVER gone through with the deal and it is outrageous how a moderator knowingly is helping ban evaders sell stuff on this site, the account I bought was apparently tainted by Scola55 and I am now permenantly banned cause of this moderator's lack of respect to this sites members.

I only became aware of this because of a recent argument these two fellows had which resulted in Scola55 sending me some sreenies before blocking me on Skype.

In short the accusations: knowing a member (Apdo) is a ban evader and not taking action, selling and helping this ban evader make money and selling this whole site out for the small MM amount he was getting.

Edit: Can provide multiple screen shots on request.

- - - Updated - - -

%5E8d42b303432be04346a5797a5bdb7e21ecead480cf445229cd%5Epimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
    Last edited by mylittlesquishy; 01-23-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Administrator

I am looking into this. I will be adding you on skype.

Captain Medals

What I recently found out is that user Apdo was actually the banned user Scola55 and MehFailz x3 was knowingly help him sell PoE and Accounts just to make a buck or two, if I would have been aware I am dealing with a banned member that has tainted the account I would have NEVER gone through with the deal and it is outrageous how a moderator knowingly is helping ban evaders sell stuff on this site, the account I bought was apparently tainted by Scola55 and I am now permenantly banned cause of this moderator's lack of respect to this sites members.
    First of all I did only verify his account (that he is flipping for someone else, in this case a person called: xxx* ) after tricking me into believing he was apdo. It was only for the fact that he insisted on a short call later to reveal that he is indeed Scola. It is true that you did not know it was Scola flipping an account during the trade, but you knew the account was verified and that it was Scola flipping it later. I personally would not have went with it if it wasn't impeccable - I would not have put you at risk if I wasn't certain about the safety of the account.
    Upon finding that out you therefore asked if it involved any risk - and seeing as it was literally flipping an account you came to the same conclusion as me and went with it without issuing a refund or speaking up - which we wouldve have provided.
    Frankly speaking and funnily enough, you even seemed to trust Scola so much that you went on and bought PoE through him on an entirely different ocean on a weekly basis. Even when I told you to not deal with him because I knew the person he was selling for you still went with him instead of buying it from the source directly (it seems like you trust him as a MiddleMan?) despite my warnings.

Moreover, the trades that you did with Scola ended up getting you banned. The PoE supplier you bought from got into a lot of trouble in game (even a suspension for RMT) and he was linked to Scola which I guess he didnt tell you, just to name a few:

- They've been trusting and SFing each other for incredibly big empty wagers (speaking of 10m+ and paying each other back)
    - Scola sold the tainted account he used for said fun SFs to a stranger for 5$ putting his supplier at risk
    - Scola sold more PoE through his supplier to different people within the same period
    - The PoE trading method has always been the same and was flawed
    - Scola assisted many trades on an alt

(I have screenshots for every claim)

I only became aware of this because of a recent argument these two fellows had which resulted in Scola55 sending me some sreenies before blocking me on Skype.
    No, you've been aware of it.
    Funnily enough, you still have contact with Scola. Not only did you buy PoE through him, comment it on Skype and trust him as a MiddleMan for your PoE trades you also forwarded messages for him, the most recent one being yesterday.

the account I bought was apparently tainted by Scola55 and I am now permenantly banned
    No, it was not tainted. If it was tainted you would've gotten banned after Scolas55 account sale (Dec 19th) or his ban on new years (~Jan 2nd). It was literally flipping an account which doesn't induce any risk if you keep it low key (and you should know that too when buying accounts). The reason you got banned was because you kept buying PoE off Scola ("not evil enough to PoE on a weekly basis for 10m+") through a PoE supplier that got associated with both Scola and RMT. The Oceanmasters investigated the case thoroughly (as said supplier holds tons of PoE/Fams and sold a lot) and banned everyone involved in RMT - if you didn't do unsafe PoE trades with Scola55 you would not have gotten banned, period.

^^^^
    It almost seems like you are missing some information. Is it possible that this text came through Scolas feather? That being said, you got yourself banned and now look for a scapegoat

Edit: I do understand your frustration and anger, but you were aware of everything and took it even further by dealing with Scola on a weekly and moreover personal level. The account itself was clean and we both came to that agreement (although account purchases always entail a risk). It were solely your actions that got you reported in game and consequently banned.
    I hope you now understand why I warned you about buying PoE from Scola55 instead of the source directly.

Good luck on yer account appeal (if they don't browse this site).

Edit2: It didn't come to any MM'ing on the provided Dec25 picture. I simply said that for Scola55 to shut up as I didn't plan on playing the game with him. Will provide Face with logs.

Edit3: *xxx = account owners name. Was asked to remove the account owners name. Good luck with your recovery.
    Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 01-31-2017 at 03:13 AM.
    Pikachu likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

It is very unethical to discuss my accusations with the one I am accusing, most of the stuff you wrote is a complete lie and I will be waiting on Face to talk this over with.

Awaiting add from Face.

This is a joke. I posted this days ago and have heard nothing. So when a staff members scams 300USD suddenly nobody cares to investigate?

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by mylittlesquishy View Post
    This is a joke. I posted this days ago and have heard nothing. So when a staff members scams 300USD suddenly nobody cares to investigate?
    I did not scam you for 300$.

Also it is still under investigation.
    Pikachu likes this.
    Who do you think you are?