[Scam Report] Vikingmerchant

I recently have been looking to purchase Poe on Puzzle Pirates and came across Viking's selling post. The purchase was $25 for 1 million poe however I have not received my Poe and contact has fallen for a few days now with this seller. Here is as much evidence as I can give now, if their is something more you would like to see for proof just let me know.

Paypal Transaction:
    screenshot.jpg

Skype Conversation:
    ss-2016-10-17-07.04.44-.png
    ss-2016-10-17-07.04.58-.jpg
    ss-2016-10-17-07.05.06-.jpg
    ss-2016-10-17-07.05.18-.png
    *Hit Max attachments so this is the last screenshot*
    http://puu.sh/rMy2z/a64e4611ed.png

Bot-Supply Post:
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html

Samming

I was scammed very similar to this before on this site. I noticed when being scammed the skype or email is usually a Spanish name (not to be racist just what it was for me) and I was asked for a screen shot. When I was asked for the screen shot I knew it was weird considering I had purchased poe before and had never been asked for one. There's a short period of time where you can cancel the payment but it has to be before they accept the payment or something like that. So if anyone asks for a screenshot I would either not send the payment or hurry and cancel the payment if you already sent prior to sending the screen shot. The screen shot for some reason play some sort of significance in this scamming because when I told the scammer that I didn't know how to screen shot on my computer he asked me to copy and paste the entire confirmation page. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the same person because this looks exactly how I was scammed. Sorry that this happened to you. It does suck. Oh and don't even bother to call paypal since you send it as a gift they wont refund you nor do they care that it happened and there's nothing they can do about it other than "look into the paypal account." This is also why I stopped buying poe even though I have had successful transactions since then from other sellers. When you gift someone the money you always run the risk of getting scammed and not getting your money back unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Rownen View Post
    I recently have been looking to purchase Poe on Puzzle Pirates and came across Viking's selling post. The purchase was $25 for 1 million poe however I have not received my Poe and contact has fallen for a few days now with this seller. Here is as much evidence as I can give now, if their is something more you would like to see for proof just let me know.

Paypal Transaction:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	148.0 KB 
ID:	2058

Skype Conversation:

Name:	ss+(2016-10-17+at+07.04.44).png 
Views:	4 
Size:	177.6 KB 
ID:	2059

Name:	ss+(2016-10-17+at+07.04.58).jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	2060

Name:	ss+(2016-10-17+at+07.05.06).jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	2061

Name:	ss+(2016-10-17+at+07.05.18).png 
Views:	2 
Size:	190.8 KB 
ID:	2062
    *Hit Max attachments so this is the last screenshot*
    http://puu.sh/rMy2z/a64e4611ed.png

Bot-Supply Post:
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html

Quote Originally Posted by Altaia1013 View Post
    I was scammed very similar to this before on this site. I noticed when being scammed the skype or email is usually a Spanish name (not to be racist just what it was for me) and I was asked for a screen shot. When I was asked for the screen shot I knew it was weird considering I had purchased poe before and had never been asked for one. There's a short period of time where you can cancel the payment but it has to be before they accept the payment or something like that. So if anyone asks for a screenshot I would either not send the payment or hurry and cancel the payment if you already sent prior to sending the screen shot. The screen shot for some reason play some sort of significance in this scamming because when I told the scammer that I didn't know how to screen shot on my computer he asked me to copy and paste the entire confirmation page. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the same person because this looks exactly how I was scammed. Sorry that this happened to you. It does suck. Oh and don't even bother to call paypal since you send it as a gift they wont refund you nor do they care that it happened and there's nothing they can do about it other than "look into the paypal account." This is also why I stopped buying poe even though I have had successful transactions since then from other sellers. When you gift someone the money you always run the risk of getting scammed and not getting your money back unfortunately.
    Yeah I wasn't going to even try to contact paypal about it and to be fair it was $25 so at least it wasn't to much money. Hopefully I can find a trustworthy seller soon though I would really like to get some poe.