Thread: Markosius

Markosius

Hi Guys

This is not related to this post per say - but I am unsure as to where this should go. If anyone can offer advice that would be fantastic, and sorry OP to put this in your thread.

Bought 1 mil off a thread, got it smoothly. Next day try to log in and have a temp ban for buying POE eternally. Guy I bought it off (skype name: markastm) then removed me from Skype before I could ask if he had been banned also. I cant find the thread here either so I guess that has been deleted. When my ban was served the POE was gone from my account.

What precautions do people take to not get caught? Or did this guy make it too obvious and now i'm 35 dollars down and he's now laughing?

Any advice would be appreciated

Captain Medals

User has been banned already a few days ago.

From what I've heard is that he bought Dubloons with stolen credit cards and then sold the exchanged PoE for $ (e.g money laundering) - therefore everyone that bought PoE from him got traced back and had the PoE removed.

It is unlucky that you got the short end of the deal, but be aware that he will get his punishment in real life
    Who do you think you are?

mrt

sorry about your loss bud

Is a temp-ban common for RMT punishment? I figured with how ban-happy the OMs are, they'd give you the full-time hammer at any excuse.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by buttblaster666 View Post
    Is a temp-ban common for RMT punishment? I figured with how ban-happy the OMs are, they'd give you the full-time hammer at any excuse.
    He got permanently banned in both YPP and on Bot Supply, no worries.
    Who do you think you are?