Banned

Reporting Redoxau

User sells private bots through this site, buys a bot that isn't supposed to be sold (leaked TD) then when I didn't want to help him with using it, says he has my IP and MAC and is going to hack me and get all my accs and PWs, I am scared admins please help.!!report-thread..pngreport-thread-2.pngClick image for larger version. 

Name:	report thread 2.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	1948report-thread-3.png

Banned

untitled.png

- - - Updated - - -

Hes lying

Banned

eh, that was posted after the threat and just shows I am not going to bow to computer hackers, Admins contact me for a full screenshare of the convo, I don't want to make this dramatic

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Banned

evidence-1.png He just sent me this. He made me mad! Will someone please sort this guy out hes just annoying people on purpose and he keeps messaging me asking if i want to buy bots off of him.

- - - Updated - - -

And you can also contact me for a full screenshare of the conversation. The ones without the deleted messages.

evidence2.png

See hes selling bots!

Banned

I didn't type that.

Administrator

Removed and infracted non-involved members posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post

• The only people who are allowed to post in a thread is the creator, the accused party, and any staff member. Any posts by any other member will be deleted and the user will be given an infraction.