Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Somebody get Scola to shut up

Banned

Somebody get Scola to shut up

Can somebody get Scola to quit calling me a damn scammer, without a single piece of evidence available.

Getting tired of it.
    Liked and luckypoo like this.

Banned

You could always point out the fact that he is very hated on the site and that he was banned before for scamming lol that should shut him up.

Banned

You did a trade with a person i know, i have my evidence, i dont deal with scammers.. End of discussion

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention the fact the person I am talking about has been sending you PMs on skype for over a month you have been ignoring

- - - Updated - - -

And mr poo, im hated cause i did trades most of u ppl will dream of doing.
    #TheyHateUsCauseTheyAintUs #SaltyNewYear
    luckypoo likes this.

Banned

"And mr poo, im hated cause i did trades most of u ppl will dream of doing.
    #TheyHateUsCauseTheyAintUs #SaltyNewYear"

i dislike you because your a snob idc why others hate you lol

" #SaltyNewYear"

Only salty new year you had was guzzling that nut.

Nuff said - duces

Banned

I honestly don't get the hate on him. Ya he is demanding as fuck and not afraid to say whats on his mind, but the original hate really came from him saying "He prefers dick inside of a pussy" and ever since then y'all have hated him. I honestly dont think you should hate someone just because someone else does. I think everyone should just grow the fuck up and move on on both sides.
    Last edited by Kreayshawn; 01-02-2016 at 08:46 PM.
    luckypoo likes this.

Not up to date to the b-s drama, how the hell did Scola get unbanned after scamming someone again?
    Liked and luckypoo like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kreayshawn View Post
    I honestly don't get the hate on him. Ya he is annoying as fuck, but the hate really came from him saying "He prefers dick inside of a pussy" and ever since then y'all have hated him. I honestly dont think you should hate someone just because someone else does. Hes cool from my experience just demanding.
    I hate people like him in general. He thinks he owns the site and the world. But honest truth be told he is on this site daily because he has no friends in rl. Which i could easily see how he doesnt have rl friends because he thinks hes better than everyone. Safe to assume hes rich in real life. Because that behavior typically comes from stuck up prudes. I agree a dick should go in a vagina though. but if people are gay so what that their business not mine. I have several gay friends and im perfectly fine with what they are as long as they are not trying to put the hot dog in my bun.

so far this is scola.
    -snob
    -scammer
    -manipulative
    -homophobe
    -lil bitch ass *

the * stands for most important lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luckypoo View Post
    I hate people like him in general. He thinks he owns the site and the world. But honest truth be told he is on this site daily because he has no friends in rl. Which i could easily see how he doesnt have rl friends because he thinks hes better than everyone. Safe to assume hes rich in real life. Because that behavior typically comes from stuck up prudes. I agree a dick should go in a vagina though. but if people are gay so what that their business not mine. I have several gay friends and im perfectly fine with what they are as long as they are not trying to put the hot dog in my bun.

so far this is scola.
    -snob
    -scammer
    -manipulative
    -homophobe
    -lil bitch ass *

the * stands for most important lol
    I do understand where you are coming from. But the personal attacks are quite unnecessary and unprofessional in all standards. From what I have seen he has never been the aggressor in any arguments on here, as he was the one to be attacked and he retaliated off y'alls annoying, childish bullshit.

I know none of this isn't any of my business in any means. But if you really want to stop hearing his bullshit, stop feeding into it and let him be. :P Which is why I believe this pointless thread should be deleted.
    luckypoo likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by James235 View Post
    Not up to date to the b-s drama, how the hell did Scola get unbanned after scamming someone again?
    Probably paid off the staff? doubtful honestly. xD ik a few aside from mehfailz dislike him. But in honesty he probably paid the guy back for what he stole and resulting in a unban here. which in my opinion its like a killer killing somone and then being locked up and instantly released once he said sorry. personally i think that he should have remained banned or atleast a good suspension.

Banned

Luckypoo sure does hate me and in all honesty i dont even k ow who he is ..
    luckypoo likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast