Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: careless trading by Pronav

Banned

careless trading by Pronav

As I have experienced issues where he goes back on his word, says his pc is untainted and I quote 100 percent clean, which results in getting a chain of people banned, not to mention him not paying any damage.
    And as I have had several clients mention the name (he himself admit this to me) and say that he trades over poe when he sells it fast and carelessly resulting in their immediate bans, I have decided to report this member.
    He isn't a scammer I can vouch for that but doing what he does is scamming while not having a guilty conscience.
    PS; he threatened me not to post this but god this isn't the first person to threaten me nor the last, Mehfailz hit me up for evidence,
    Jsherriff likes this.

Banned

Lol, As far as i know, if people does your stats, it is his/her responsibility to make sure they have a VM and vpn on and not do it on the same computer and IP as their main is on. Yes i have been banned before on PP, yes i untainted fully as far i know and even Mehfailz helped me to clean my laptop up and still resulted in a ban. I told Scola that I am clean because i untainted deep very deep. As far as clients saying i do trades carelessly, I may have commited some mistakes in the past while trading poe. I used to make accounts with poe on them and give the person the account with the poe in a chest. As far as i know, i'm not the only person that does this kind of trade, Ill go as far as saying, linentrader trades the same way. And it is quite hypocritical of Scola to always threaten about getting me banned on Bot-Supply when he got banned for SCAMMING earlier and got unbanned now. Im happy that his business is going nicely with loads of sales. In fact, Scola keeps boasting about his business each time he sends me a tell on Skype, Keeps deleting me from friendlist and add me back when he got things to sell. Ill post evidence of his empty threats. ggwp

Banned

it wasn't banned for evading, it was banned for you using a tainted paypal account to buy dubs(you said so yourself)which is careless of you, and my client that I sold a 60m account to can vouch for him getting banned after a 15m trade cause of how you trade carelessly.

Banned

It was 5m and yes it was a bit careless from me I admit but it is the risk to take when buying poe. I forced no one to buy from me. And please provide evidence where i said i used a tainted paypal to buy dubs on that specific account. thank you

I have to second what Scola has said. Pro is garbage at what he does and what he offers. He has poor communication which has resulted in my main being banned after a full (New IP, new computer) untaint.
    He couldn't get past LEG when he offered ULT.
    He got me banned because he said he was going to go to work so he logged off. (Him having my passwords) I log on after untaint and hes on. Connects us both. 2 hours later. Banned.

Don't trade with him he's garbage.
    Last edited by Jsherriff; 11-24-2015 at 06:16 PM.

Banned

If evidence is needed Mehfailz knows where to contact me,I am not a big fan of humiliating people publically

Banned

It's not called humiliating, if you feel like opening your big mouth in public then you better back it up buddy

- - - Updated - - -

@Jsheriff - Coming from a person who added me on skype before and gave me a new skype ID in PM, I'm not surprised lmao. Oh and did the ban specify for which character you got banned for?

Banned

dude, big mouth? really? I was nice till now , I will ask everyone I know on Skype that isnt satisfied with the way you work to post here, I have literally not have 1 person that has done any buisness with you not being banned within the week, not to mention my mouth keeps to what is said out of it , but you have no word.

Banned

Lol so being not satisfied with my trades means I should get banned? As far as I know I never scammed anyone. If people are not satisfied with my trades, then no need to trade with me lol. I didnt force anyone to do any trades with me. Atleast I dont blackmail people like you do.

Banned

telling you to pay some of the damage you caused me or I make a thread isn't blackmail it's giving u a way out ,if you mock it then I will report
    and please do remember who the one was to say make a thread, don't worry u will see a new side of me and crap like that like I'm scared of you LMAO
    and again, no one that trades you knows they will get banned within the week it happens AFTER the trade which is why I made this thread to warn people BEFORE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast