Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Report Scola55

Report Scola55

Has been rude in numerous threads and seems to just keep getting away with it.

Banned

heh, ok i am rude, when someone scams me, i wonder how you act when you are scammed, do you send the scammer a boquet?

Your supposed to report them with hard evidence. Not be rude and insult them.

Banned

when they posted bs about me there was no hard evidence was there, and i did post hard evidence , you should report djdrew before you report me bro

I'm reporting you because your the one that was insulting. Plus havn't you already report the said other person?

I find it when we are a community on this site. You don't have any right to insult another member.

Banned

whyaye said im a sick fuck bc of djdrews thread and when i reported him it was moved to funny stuff by Sobo so yah, not really what you find is what is true

Did you report it with evidence?

What i read wasn't funny and is in the off topic section. It was very hurtful to djdrews im sure and made me not feel right letting it just keep going on without a moderator or admin to look into it for all parties.

Banned

i reported with a quote yes. look for my thread re reporting whyaye

- - - Updated - - -

well djdrew is lying off his head, so when that happens and nonone cares to look into my evidence but instead everyone being like good for you ..to him that rages me quite a bit

But does that entitle you to break the rules and insult someone?
    Scooter likes this.

Banned

Scola is much like a seasonal change. We see this very often here on BS, people arrive, try to make changes, become annoying with stupid suggestions, get on everyones nerves and then they eventually leave. I was hoping this would be sooner with Scola, but the mod team here have helped me realise having this guy around and not banned for as long as possible is good for the site. So much room for activities and trolling him, pls take a ticket and enjoy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast