Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

reporting djdrew

guy is a total retard and a scammer i guess i have screenies, pm me meh

This guy is a total pedophile. I can get skype quotes. He was trying to see me freaking nude....

Banned

lol, no he was trying to get 100k for flashing his boobs after he made surgery or something creepy no idea what.. but again..i have screenies and this is funny too lmaooo xD

This married man wanted to see me naked after i got a sex change operation... He wont leave me alone. And he keeps calling me a he when im a female now. It is so sad to me. He is threatening to report me on ypp for botting and ban evasion. I did nothing wrong. He was threatening me and my accounts. I will post screen shots.report-1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

report-2.jpg

Thank you Scooter. Its nice to know someone understands and respects where I come from... It really means a lot.

Captain Medals

This is no open discussion folks.

scola55 , please provide evidence.

djdrew, please open a seperate thread.

You can comment on each others thread.

Further derailing will result in infractions.
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

im not gonna post evidence about something this stupid for everyone to see, its a long chat, tv me when u have time, get popcorn

Banned

if im allowed to post a pic of the guy claiming to be 17, please tell me ..cause this is something people would want to see

Scola, I felt like I had to say that so you would leave me alone. I was under a lot of pressure from you. Harassment is real , and the damage you inflicted on me is painful. I had to do it for the possibility you would leave me alone. Sexual harassment is not a joke scola. This isnt funny.

Banned

im on the verge of proving u are actually a dude, and this whole story is bs, give me a day or so, im onto something

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast