Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Reporting Member: Apollo

Banned

Reporting Member: Apollo

I did a stat service for this kid. Got his Sailing and Nav to Broad/Prof and Dist

He likes the service so he leaves me a vouch.

This is how we did it. He logged in via TV then we D/Ced. It went perfectly and took me about 3-4 hours. In the end we part ways, and I hearty him on my account. Somewhere over the course of the night he gets hacked, and when I log on to Skype after just having participated in the Fam Competition he starts accusing me of being on his account, which I would put my hand on a bible and swear I wasn't. He starts yelling at me, threatening me... Then a few short moments later all my accounts are banned, all of them... elite accounts, alts, everything that I spent hard earned money to create. He thinks it me so he reports to the OMs, and obviously my IP was on his account from the stat service so I get fucked....

Isn't the a rule on BS where you're not supposed to report ignore for stuff thats related to BS? I mean I would have helped him try to get his account back.

At this point I am extremely pissed and think my options are:
    A. Fuck with him
    B. Receive another ELITE Aged account thats equivalent to the one I lost
    C. Send his IP into OOO with proof that he buys stat services. (last resort)

VIP Member

Just to clear this up- the guy did his job and I payed when he was almost complete, and I even let him slide past some of the requested work because I know he was getting tired of doing it but I payed anyways and left him a good vouch.

I get a call this morning from a friend asking why I am on so early (at the time, at was at work, no computer access) and I simply told him I wasn't- and that someone else was on my account. I'm home now, and tried to log in and it says my password is invalid. I logged on to my old account that I do not use anymore, to find that someone was on my account. I sent a tell to whoever it was and they replied "whos this" and logged off.

From there, I contacted OM's saying someone had gotten into my account, so with all precaution (by reading the above statement from thatguy), they banned all IP's associated with the account that was worked on. I had only used that account on one computer, and thatguy was the only person to ever know my username. I assumed that he did it right off the bat simply because he is the only one with my username, also that has ever gotten onto my account.

The biggest problem I have is that my account is associated with my paypal account, for purchasing doubloons in such- so I'm financially at risk which is far more important to me. I can't send in an email to change my password because I had registered with steam- but I am working with OM's to try to get it resolved and get my account back. It is not my due fault whatsoever for his accounts being banned- thats precuation for his ip being associated with my account, and thats a risk that is taken with this deal.

Edit: I have the skype messages, I used vulgar language asking for my account back, but never threatened the guy. His options in the post above are threats themselves. I have messages form him saying what he would do to my account and how "f*****" I am if I don't get his account back, but I will not post those unless a higher authority has told me to do so. He has already received my age (by skype?) and assumed birth year and has told me I should "expect a call soon".
    Last edited by Apollo; 04-26-2015 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Additional Information
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

Poor guyfrommv :C

You made a mistake using your own IP on someone else's account. There's a reason people use VPN's and shit when servicing. That's your own fault tbh, when you're dealing with people on Bot-Supply you have to take into account that most of them are evaders/shady people/people who let others onto their account. Add that into the mix with your IP and you're setting yourself up for a ban.
    Mehfailz x3 likes this.

Banned

Since when are people allowed to post in a report a member thread? Stay out. Also I've invested hundred of dollars into my pirates so I'm not taking this lightly

You can get mad all you want, but you can't ignore your own stupidity sunshine

Banned

I'm just asking you not to post in here as it's against the forum rules.

Banned

Honestly, if you did invest that much, why would you do such a poor mans' service with that much risk? Or even spend a few extra bucks to get a vpn?

Banned

My VPN expired 5 days ago, and you should never underestimate a poor mans service bro. I learned that from experience

Captain Medals

It's unfortunate that you got banned thatguyfrommv, but it's solely your fault that you weren't more careful with your IP/Account data- especially if you have spent much time,effort and money into said account(s).

I personally can't see who hacked/bruted who, it might even have been a third person [there are said tools available] - so theres nothing I could do.

Mistakes were made, and I hope we all learned our lesson. Some people should get better passwords, other people should use VMs/VPNs. It's happened to me too when I first started doing stat services on my original computer - the first customer got me tainted.

I hope that helps.

On a side note: Please only comment if you are directly involved. Further replies will be punished with an infraction.

Edit: No threats, vulgar language or such please.
    Who do you think you are?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast