Thread: Reporting Macvx

Reporting Macvx

I bought an account from this user http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...an-verify.html
    I logged onto it 2 times, and the password was changed, and I have since been denied access to the account I "bought". I talked to the seller and was pretty much told, there was nothing they could do about it. I have all the skype logs to verify I bought this account, and will PM them to the Admin when needed.

Banned

Hello, frankly I am not how this was my fault...

first of all, I advised you to change all the information on the account which you mentionned once the account was compromised by one way or another that you had failed to do so.

Secondly, I attempted to recover the account with the original email on the account although I did not receive the recovery information...

the first account I had sold you was not compromised, you changed all the credentials and no more issues..

You may provide the chat logs to staff although A) this is not sufficient...
    B)You failed to follow instructions.

Sorry but reporting me for your lack of common sense is not really logical.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Macvx; 02-09-2015 at 10:42 PM.

Captain Medals

Alright.

I want both of you to send me their Skype Addresses.
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

Would put my money on the fact both accounts were hacked/stolen. Just a matter of time before the other is compromised :$

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    Would put my money on the fact both accounts were hacked/stolen. Just a matter of time before the other is compromised :$
    You arent allowed to post here unless directly involved. This is no open discussion. If you got a remark feel free to post it via PM.

Captain Medals

User Macvx removed me of his Skype list upon asked for further evidence of him being the rightful owner.

I'll hand out a temporary ban until I get a reasoning.