Thread: Reporting EXIA

Banned

Angry Reporting EXIA

I bought 500k off Exia originally, which went perfectly - $15 for 500k, got the poe very quickly.

I then said I wanted to buy a following 2.5million - I had wanted 3 million from the beginning, but bought 500k for trust reasons.

He (she?) took the paypal - $99... then Exia starts stalling. Things seem... okay? He's in a shack, ready to put the money in the chest... and suddenly.. gone...

After 20 mins of being afk, he logs out and logs out of skype.

I immediately file a dispute with paypal... and then Exia logs onto skype. Says he's sorry and his internet died, and offered to refund my money if I dropped the dispute.

The following day, the dispute ends and he still has the money. I'm trying to talk to him, and then find that he has sold his pp account on here, so I cannot reach him. He says all his poe is on there and if I wait 10 minutes, I can have it.

Been about 30 hours since then and he's ignoring my inboxes, skypes and deleting the visitor messages I keep leaving on his account.

I therefore have paid $99 for 500k... where the agreed amount was $99 for 3 million.... he needs to be banned, and I need my poe or my money back.

Banned

What is his Skype name? If he's named Paul Marcos, I can vouch for this.

Captain Medals

Add me on Skype.

Send me your details in a PM.
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

The skype name is poe-shop

display name is Sky.

Captain Medals

I don't care.

PM me your Skype.
    Who do you think you are?