Thread: Bashing in sf

Bashing in sf

Whats the best way to bash your pirate to ultimate at a broad-weighty status in sf?

there isn't, at that level its upto you if you really wanting to bother, the same method as at novice... or just get better at sf and do it for real :P

Mew
    Banned

Honestly, just straightline a bunch. As long as you aren't using this as a way to lower your rank for wagering purposes its not bannable (I've talked with the OMs about it)
    Unfortunately, fighting bots only works to Narrow. So just spam tables and straightline. Or get really good and beat people fast

At high exp in SF your rank seems to move faster if the opponent has high exp too. I would bash against Narrow+ alts with Legendary rank (lose novice/ables onto the alt to get it). That way it should slowly go up.

Mew
    Banned

After reading Papas answer I just realized I completely read the question wrong. I thought you were asking for exp, not rank. Basically you just have to keep beating Legendarys and Ultis. The more you win in a row, the quicker it will be. Just don't play anything below Renowned. That WILL screw with your rank.