IPVanish and Banned account

Hello!

I got banned for ban evasion a few days ago and I just bought IPVanish VPN to be able to register new accounts and play safely. However, when I connect to VPN server, untain from Supply Crate program and open Puzzle Pirates again. It says this computer is tainted and you can't create new accounts. Any ideas what am I doing wrong?

ATX
    Banned

Make sure YPP isnt open while doing the process also make sure you unistall the game. Would be a good idea to use HMA not ipvanish also.

I closed YPP, uninstalled. Did Untaint. Opened IPVanish connected to random VPN service and downloaded YPP again. When registering it gave me same error. I read on the internet that IPVanish was best VPN provider and HMA 3rd so I decided to go with best one but having troubles. Is there still something that im doing wrong?

Not really related, but I played this game for 2 years and got banned a ton of times, I just used untaint when Y!PP was closed and then opened it. It worked, and I didn't get banned for Ban Evasion on any of my accounts. I don't use any VPN software.
    Also, what Windows are you using?
    Might try the old Run as Administrator trick
    Also try manually deleting your hash file(or whatever it's named, i can't really remember) and then untainting.

Im using Windows 7 but when I close game untaint and open it again it goes straight to create account window and says Your computer is tainted and you cant create accounts. Ive tried clicking on untaint for several minutes just in case if it didnt take it. But still same problem. I only need to be able to register a new account then I can use my VPN to play.

Who would've known running BS program as admin and untaining would work lol you are genius asd