Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Phoenix

Thread: Random Gui screenshots.

  1. #1
    British Twat
    Phoenix is offline

    Posts
    294

    Random Gui screenshots.

    Needed them for various things, figured id just stick them here.Might be helpful for anyone who hasn't purchased them yet.















    If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    SuperCraften is offline

    Posts
    15
    Umm... Thanks?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Her0 is offline

    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCraften View Post
    Umm... Thanks?
    Don't hate, appreciatte.

    As you said this could be useful to those who haven't yet bought the..bot.

  4. #4
    Ex-Staff Member
    Champ is offline

    Posts
    376
    Get a better operating system. They look much sexier.

  5. #5
    British Twat
    Phoenix is offline

    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Get a better operating system. They look much sexier.
    I prefer being optimized rather than looking sexy.




    If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Xalyx is offline

    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I prefer being optimized rather than looking sexy.
    Unless your running 512MB of ram, visual GUI optimization doesn't help. That kind of optimization is all RAM.

  7. #7
    British Twat
    Phoenix is offline

    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    Unless your running 512MB of ram, visual GUI optimization doesn't help. That kind of optimization is all RAM.
    Whether or not it helps a great deal is invalid anyway i prefer xp Classic, i see no point in upgrading until its absolutely necessary.

    XP=win,Vista is still shit, Windows 7 meh, Linux=win.




    If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Xalyx is offline

    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Whether or not it helps a great deal is invalid anyway i prefer xp Classic, i see no point in upgrading until its absolutely necessary.

    XP=win,Vista is still shit, Windows 7 meh, Linux=win.
    I used to feel this way........ Then I got patched Vista, then I got Windows 7. Both are vastly superior, but whatever floats your boat, you are entitled to your own opinion. (: There is also dual boot. I run 7 and Linux.

  9. #9
    British Twat
    Phoenix is offline

    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    I used to feel this way........ Then I got patched Vista, then I got Windows 7. Both are vastly superior, but whatever floats your boat, you are entitled to your own opinion. (: There is also dual boot. I run 7 and Linux.
    My opinion wins.
    Xalyx and Forrestisgay like this.




    If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    tehherb is offline

    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Get a better operating system. They look much sexier.
    I was bored...

    Inferno Blacksmith



    Poseidon Bilge



    Balls of Steel



    Argos Shipwright



    Trident Bilge


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •