Banned from game

Hello everyone!

I was recently banned from PP and I can't play Puzzle Pirates or create a new account. What can I do to get access to game? Please I would appreciate any help!

Ex-Staff Member

There are plenty of methods out there for 'ban evasion', try searching around the site for a few of them.

Out of interest, what was the reason of ban?

But I can't even create an account so I cant evade anything Is there a possibility to create account somehow?
    I got banned for buying poes even though I did it legal way doing AoF and going all in when I knew Id win for sure ( Sharing cards on skype )

just untaint and get a VM

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by AutoMiner View Post
    I got banned for buying poes even though I did it legal way doing AoF and going all in when I knew Id win for sure ( Sharing cards on skype )
    If legal, wouldn't have been banned :P - Sharing cards against rules, as well as buying poe, they aren't completely retarded.

As for evading :
    -Supply crate untaint (remember to press a couple times to make sure it went through)
    -Tmac to change your mac address
    -Change the computer names / user etc
    -VPN (free ones are not really good)

I personally use VM's and VPN's, and does the job on keep me pretty safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    If legal, wouldn't have been banned :P - Sharing cards against rules, as well as buying poe, they aren't completely retarded.

As for evading :
    -Supply crate untaint (remember to press a couple times to make sure it went through)
    -Tmac to change your mac address
    -Change the computer names / user etc
    -VPN (free ones are not really good)

I personally use VM's and VPN's, and does the job on keep me pretty safe.

All of these things sound so weird to me ( I have no idea what tmac is, neither VPN :S I am not really good with computers so I am really really lost. Don't even know what those letters stand for so I could google it

Ex-Staff Member

Tmac : Technitium MAC Address Changer v6 (FREEWARE)
    VPN is a Virtual Private Network, stuff like Hide my Ass etc, but free ones will most likely not surfice
    Change yer computer name in System>Advanced System>Computer name then change

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Tmac : Technitium MAC Address Changer v6 (FREEWARE)
    VPN is a Virtual Private Network, stuff like Hide my Ass etc, but free ones will most likely not surfice
    Change yer computer name in System>Advanced System>Computer name then change
    lel pirate talk

On-topic: A VPN is a virtual private network, it hides your IP address which is, in essence, is connected to your PC and is used by Puzzle Pirates to keep track of your ban. TMAC changes whats called your MAC address, which is another standard that Puzzle Pirates uses to keep track of the ban. They also look at things such as the computer username, so its a good idea to change that up too.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoMiner View Post
    so I could google it
    So you should google it. Google is our friend and occasionally our lover.