Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Daltonc

Thread: How to untaint PP

Lightbulb How to untaint PP

Hey I was recently tainted on both of my computers and upon following and using the instructions to untaint in the supply crate I noticed no matter what I tried that way did not work for me. So here is how I untaint my computers if you follow step by step you should have no problems

Step 1

Close your Puzzle Pirates client and go to Control Panel --> Uninstall a Program --> Puzzle Pirates --> Uninstall

Step 2

Go to Computer --> Search --> Search for a file named Hash.dat --> When you find this file delete it from your computer completely this means from your search and then from your recycling bin.

Step 3

Go to google --> Google TMAC and install a program called "Technitium MAC Address Changer v6" --> Once this is installed run the program --> Find the "Random MAC Address" button and click it a few times --> Then find the button named "Change Now!" and click it --> Wait for the program to prompt that you have successfully changed your MAC Address --> Exit the program.

Step 4

Now go to the Puzzle Pirates website --> Download the game to your computer --> When the game installs click "Create a new pirate" --> Keep in mind that you can not log back into your banned accounts so save your time --> Create a new pirate and get back in the game!

*I have untainted my Windows 7 and my Windows 8 computers following these steps too a tee so just follow along precisely and you should be fine. If you have a problem comment below and i'll help you.

**If this helped you please like my post
    -Fair winds, Dalton
    Last edited by Daltonc; 06-17-2014 at 01:59 AM.
    Vouch for me here
    l
    V