Complete untaint?

Hey guys I was wondering what would be the best way to untaint if theoretically money wasn't an option?

I mean I'm moving house soon and buying a new computer pretty much as I move in would this be enough? Would I have to change my ISP/router as well? Would it still be advisable to use a VPN?

Just a few queries I had, if anyone could help that would be awesome. (Y)

Buy a new router/modem, change from one is to another, move locations, buy a new cpu, get a new email/paypal/name, etc.
    UUntaint every time you log in
    new life, who this

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    Buy a new router/modem, change from one is to another, move locations, buy a new cpu, get a new email/paypal/name, etc.
    UUntaint every time you log in

Cheers for the advice bro.

Out of interest would the router make that much of a difference? And why untaint every log in? Sorry for all the questions just want to understand properly..

you dont need to untaint everytime you log in if you get a new email, new router, new IP, new computer, new location, new paypal (if you buy dubs) and dont do anything against the TOS xD

Like I said the only thing I won't be getting is a new router, that shouldn't be too much of a problem though, should it?

You don't need to untaint (Since you're buying a new PC) but you would need a new IP for sure. This is a very important factor in not getting banned - they'll check if IP's match with older banned accounts and if there's a positive match you'll be banned for Evasion.

Go to What Is My IP - The IP Address Experts Since 1999 - note down your IP address and save it somewhere. If it's the same as when you move into your new house, you'll probably have to buy a new router or spoof your original router's MAC address like in this guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ne-minute.html

I used to untaint every log in to avoid the limit on free greenie accounts because I collect fun names.
    Also it's one click on supply crate, better to be safe than sorry imo.
    new life, who this