Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Taking matters into our own hands

VIP Member

Taking matters into our own hands

Seeing as the game is slowly dying due to lack of players and the OMs don't seem to want to do anything about it, I think it is up to us players to help revive the game by advertising everywhere we can and helping bring traffic back into the game. Got a website out there? Advertise YPP on it, got a forum account on any forum out there, advertise PP on it, use social medias like twitter and facebook and whatever it is you weirdos use. I'd really hate for a game that I've been actively playing for the last 10 years of my life just go up in dust like that.

How would advertising benefit anyone? -
    Increased in game activity if it works.
    More people will even discover botting leading to more activity on the site = More money in Face's pocket = More money to spend hiring developers = More bots for you and I .
    Also more Players = More people for you to sell poes to or to buy poes from your shops or people to Request your stat service or Offer Stat services to you. In the end everyone benefits.

I'd like to pretend the botting community isn't partially responsible for the downfall of the game but we all know alot of people would still have their pirate if it wasn't for one bot or the other so lets Help build this bloody game back up to what it once was.

Also Vote Chris for President
    Last edited by Phantom; 05-23-2014 at 03:24 PM.

#Return

I'd just like to put out there, please don't advertise Bot-Supply on anything Three Rings related, which includes, but is not limited to, on the game, on the forums, on their Facebook pages etc.
    Exiled1120 likes this.

VIP Member

Never said anything about advertising bot-supply. Trying to bring more traffic to the game itself, bot-supply can handle itself

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Never said anything about advertising bot-supply. Trying to bring more traffic to the game itself, bot-supply can handle itself
    I'm aware, I'm just putting it out there before someone comes along and decides to advertise Bot-Supply.

well, actually ı've seen so many people workin on it but it's not just about advertising..
    İt's also about the game's it self, as u can see there is no room for new players in pp, people always want qualified workers on their ships sometimes they re even not accepting renowmed ranks in their ship.. How could u ever want to play a game if no1 accepts u cause u re a fresh meat or a greenie ? no1 ! that's the thing we need to fix first, otherwise it doesn't matter how many times we did advertise about the game..

Ps: ı too want pp go back to days when there are 1000+ people online in just 1 server

VIP Member

Thats wh God invented the navy and Pillages, to introduce new players to puzzles before exposing them to Sea Monster hunts and more elite pillages. There's no fixing that. Don't worry about what the developers are doing or not doing to help the game, its what we players have done to help it that we should focus on, and maybe some day the developers will catch up too.

Have to let go of that "Entitlement" Mindset, no one's entitled to anything in the game. Want to get jobbed on decent runs, puzzle, get your stats up ad earn it.

ı don't think three ring will do something about it, they re not conserned anything about the game..

there just some OM s that send u links if u have a problem about the game. ı'm playin it for like 8 years, seen so many people met with so many people but as u can see it's not just the developers it's about gamers too, if u re rich u stay rich, if u re poor u'll stay as poor if u aren't damn lucky that's how it work unless u spend money on buying dubs or giving yourself completly to the game.

What ı'm sayin is it's so hard to become a wealthy person or to become a pro player in game for new players.. there is no help for any of em

VIP Member

That's what makes the game what it is, you actually have to work your way to the top. No one becomes rich overnight (Unless you buy poes that is) It'll lose meaning if I ran one pillage and immediately became a millionaire in the game. I think we've all concluded that Three Rings isn't going to do anything to make the game better hence why I'm suggesting the next best thing, Players advertising so more people can play the game. More people = More activity=More fun in an already dying game.

I'm not trying to start a thread where we argue about why PP is dyng, There are a million threads about that, I'm simply bringing up one possible solution. It's something I've started doing personally and I thought i'd bring more awareness to it as increased game activity is something everyone here can benefit from.
    Last edited by Phantom; 05-23-2014 at 11:01 PM.

About advertising ı'm agreeing with u, what ı'm pointin is we should also help new players to make things funnier for them too or help them to learn the game

But ye we should advertise

I think after the release of Pirates of the Caribbean 5 we will see an influx, just like after Pirates of the Caribbean 1.
    Last edited by NiceSwan; 05-24-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast