Yer face looks familiar. Ye can't be entering the tourney under more than one name!

I've got four alts that I want to be able to use to enter tournaments.
    Yesterday I bought them all badges and tried to enter them into the same tourney, the first was able to enter fine, but the rest got this message:
    "Yer face looks familiar. Ye can't be entering the tourney under more than one name!".

I'm assuming that was due to them being on the same IP. (Although they were all in seperate VMs)

However, today I tried again, but with each on a VPN and I double checked that each had a different IP.

Still getting the same message...

I'm assuming that those accounts are now flagged, but is this permanent? How could this be fixed?

What if I were a legit player and had a friend over to play, there's no way that my friend could now be permanently flagged on his account and not able to join any tourney i'm in, even when he's back at home.

I could use some help please

Have you tried using the untainter or changing the MAC addresses on the VM's?

Quote Originally Posted by Papaoutai View Post
    Have you tried using the untainter or changing the MAC addresses on the VM's?
    I'm not sure how to change their mac addresses, but I will try the untainter. If that doesnt work it'd be pretty easy to just reinstall windows too.

You can change the MAC address in the VM settings I believe (Assuming you are using VMWare or Virtualbox), it's under the network adapter settings somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Papaoutai View Post
    You can change the MAC address in the VM settings I believe (Assuming you are using VMWare or Virtualbox), it's under the network adapter settings somewhere
    Well it seems the untainter fixed my issue by itself, thanks for the help

enter tourny
    untaint
    enter on second alt
    untaint
    etc

this also works for poker tables.
    Note: You will most likely be banned for this[I was], and any other account you log in on will be banned as well if that happens.
    new life, who this