Thread: HELP Please...

HELP Please...

Banned like 1 year ago just wanted to come back to the game and im tainted. I deleted my hash.dat file, changed my username downloaded some free vpn called hideman and then spammed untaint button on supply - crate tried to create pirate on YPP but it don't work. Can anyone help me untaint?

My skype: pkpro killer
    Last edited by Ganja Outlawz; 04-23-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Format your HDD, Reinstall your operating system (Make sure your computer/user name are different)

Make sure your IP isn't set to static by your ISP (This'll be in router settings, you want it set to dynamic)

I recommend checking your IP address before hand (Google will show you hand) then turn your router off for between 1-12 hours. (The longer it's off, the more likely your old IP address will get taken and you will get a new similiar one)

Congratulations, you're now a new person. Don't get caught again

Hey i reinstalled my operating system and how do i know if my ip is dynamic i went on my router settings and it said connection type: Dynamic (so i guess its dynamic)
    Lol what do you mean:
    I recommend checking your IP address before hand (Google will show you hand) then turn your router off for between 1-12 hours. (The longer it's off, the more likely your old IP address will get taken and you will get a new similiar one)

what? google will show you hand? lol what is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganja Outlawz View Post
    Hey i reinstalled my operating system and how do i know if my ip is dynamic i went on my router settings and it said connection type: Dynamic (so i guess its dynamic)
    Lol what do you mean:

what? google will show you hand? lol what is that?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=what%27s+my+ip

Oh lol, yeah i know my IP i checked router settings it says connection type: dynamic. How would i change my ip? take off my router for 1-12 hours?