Thread: Argos Ult :D

Argos Ult :D

If you abandon bad boards to increase your score Argos can get ultimate pretty easily. Dunno if anyone else made a thread on it yet, but whatever.

how do you tell if its a bad bored or not?

Just watch the bot for a while and see these difference between when it scores an incred and an excellent. Usually if you get a bad spawn (under a bingo) on the first round you should dismiss before the puzzle ends.

But i find impossible to try and dismiss when the bot is running on automatically i had to shut down my laptop because it was having a fit and probably almost got me banned...

Quote Originally Posted by wosher View Post
    But i find impossible to try and dismiss when the bot is running on automatically i had to shut down my laptop because it was having a fit and probably almost got me banned...
    At the end of the puzzle you usually have time to dismiss before the water washes the pieces away. Thats when you dismiss, after the bot does it' last move. Oh and don't put it on Auto-restation. XD

okay, and my bot like never gets increds ;l like i played over 40games and only got 1incred?

i would rather keeep it doing all boards and get lucky and get 5-7 straight good ones and get it i have had half ulti last time i did that

oh and gratz

ive been leg a while i can smell the ult! thanks for the advice il stick to it

how do you guys tell if your on incred or not. ive been pretty good at guessing but i still keep letting excels come up. :@