Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tehherb

Thread: Can't connect to YPP with VPN

Banned

Can't connect to YPP with VPN

Hi recently i can't connect to YPP whilst connected to cyberghost. I can't even access the website it just says google chrome could not connect to puzzlepirates.com . But if I have it already installed, then connect to VPN and try to log in or create a pirate, it will say "there is a temporary network outage or the server is down for maintenance." or something like that. I can access pretty much anything I've been on whilst connected except anything ypp related even yppedia. It's only recently started happening too.

But if I am not connected, I can install, play, etc (and eventually get banned).

I don't know what the problem is, I turned windows firewall off, still the same problem

Banned

Is it just YPP that's unresponsive? Like have you checked to see if you're still connected to the internet? When that happened to me my VPN was busting up and it just wouldn't connect to the internet, period. I had to uninstall and reinstall and all that jazz

Banned

Yeah its connected to the internet i can access anything other than any ypp website or ingame

perhaps the ip is flagged as being a VPN? have you tried switching the ip you're using?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    perhaps the ip is flagged as being a VPN? have you tried switching the ip you're using?
    Yep I'm using a dif vpn, was using cyberghost and it was very limited and only a few ip addressed which are probably blocked