Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Intrest in auto pilly bot

How many people would be interested in an auto pilly bot that could run for over 20 hours?
    That had built in rumble and sf fighters that actually fought not just stallers ?
    If you know how popular was wasted pillage bot while it was out?
    How much would you be willing to pay for such a bot (subscription per month)?

Depending on the responses I will either continue developing or trash my pilly bot which at the moment will currently station on all le sloops at any station riggs then carps then bilge but thats it.
    Last edited by Luriebot; 03-05-2014 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luriebot View Post
    Depending on the responses I will either continue developing or trash my pilly bot which at the moment will currently station on all le sloops at any station riggs then carps then bilge but thats it.
    You built a carp bot... O.o
    So OP.
    Or did you?

Thats the order that it checks for open stations, riggs carps and bilge because those are the bots i have lol

Very interested, I think $15 is a fair price.

Meh I wouldn't want it. What would be more impressive is an SMH station bot that works on all ships. Of course you'd probably need DiS then though and some other bot.

Basically I had thought that you had made a carp bot, even if not on the level of KoW or WfT, which is pretty impressive in itself.

Seriously though you need to be more clear when you type.

-.-

Administrator

I'm not overly sure but even if you where to make it I don't think Face would allow such a thing to be posted here (I may be wrong)

However I do know if you plan on making this run along-side our bots you will need to get direct permission from Face
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Well I am developing it as side along however before release I do plan to implement my own bots for each station and sf and rumble.

- - - Updated - - -

in the same way waisted pillage was advertised here. This thread is more a question of the interest and if anyone know how successful waisted pillage was. I will deal with how to advert when I develop it to a point of release.

#Return

Well I am developing it as side along however before release I do plan to implement my own bots for each station and sf and rumble.

- - - Updated - - -

in the same way waisted pillage was advertised here. This thread is more a question of the interest and if anyone know how successful waisted pillage was. I will deal with how to advert when I develop it to a point of release.
    Yeah. Wasted pillage didn't go so well cause it wasn't very stable. The developers also didn't ask permission to use our bots alongside it (from memory).

Also, I don't like this idea, things like this being public is just all round not good.

It would be paid and the goal would be complete stability @scarecrow I already have it responding to orders. I understand the concerns. However they will be addressed prior to release and I will be asking for help and testing for mods on this site regardless of if I can market it on this site (because I can trust them). I would like to point out however that the original question was about the interest and also suggestions as to why previous pillage bots have failed.

- - - Updated - - -

stability is being addressed because i know that the ones i have seen had a lot of bugs

#Return

It would be paid and the goal would be complete stability @scarecrow I already have it responding to orders. I understand the concerns. However they will be addressed prior to release and I will be asking for help and testing for mods on this site regardless of if I can market it on this site (because I can trust them). I would like to point out however that the original question was about the interest and also suggestions as to why previous pillage bots have failed.

- - - Updated - - -

stability is being addressed because i know that the ones i have seen had a lot of bugs
    Right, and even though it's paid, what happens if it gets cracked/leaked, how are you going to assure the game doesn't get fucked up by it? Bots here and there getting leaked aren't an issue, but an extremely stable pillage bot getting leaked and abused would make a huge impact. How do you plan on countering that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast