Could I unban a requested ban?

Ok. So everyone knows that y!pp never unbans anybody. But when I log into my account it says "user requested this ban". I did request the ban, and I have never tried to login to it since the moment it was banned nor have I tried to get it unban or tamper with it at all. It's not deleted it's premium. The thing is, while requesting the ban I admitted to botting lol. Think I could get unbanned? I don't want to waste my time so I'm asking here first.

Why for what is reasoning of request own ban good handsome sir or madam

Quote Originally Posted by alfonzo View Post
    Why for what is reasoning of request own ban good handsome sir or madam
    I was sick of playing the game but if I wasn't banned I would've kept playing. Thats a bad road to think back on

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    I was sick of playing the game but if I wasn't banned I would've kept playing. Thats a bad road to think back on
    Okay very much for now I have seen the enlightenment yes.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    Ok. So everyone knows that y!pp never unbans anybody.
    Technically, Puzzle Pirates unban people the first time if they are polite and actually know how to communicate themselves and are honest. If you fail to get unbanned the first time you probably don't deserve to be let back, not that any of this concerns your ban. If you ask, unless the OM is a complete dick, he or she will probably unban you.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Bot Coder

Once I requested to be banned from wagering because I kept throwing all my money at the poker table. Couple o' months later I tried to request an unban, but without luck. The reason was that unbanning players who previously requested a ban would undermine the point of banning by request. I'm thinking you'll get the same answer, but it is still worth a try. After all asking them shouldn't take much longer than asking us did

Got unbanned if anyones wondering.

OMs said my behavior was spontaneous and not likely to be repeated so they unbanned me. I basically had to go on a rampage to get banned, said all types of stuff to the OM.

still trying to wrap my head around why anyone would request a ban.