Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pwned

Thread: KoW help

Banned

KoW help

Hey guys i need some of your guys help so ive had kow for awhile and now i recently get a fix so kow works on my computer and it is sucking hard core i barely get goods most of the time it is fair maybe poor it tries to place pieces where pieces already are and over Laps pieces when you don't have to. it overall is not performing to what i expected if someone could please offer me help msn: hockeyboymatt@live.com skype: matthew.williams502 please help me out here

VIP Member

Added on Skype

Banned

Fixed thanks to scarecrow very helpful franky also tried to help thanks!
    Scarecrow likes this.

#Return

No worries Was glad to help!

Banned

For future reference, in case someone has the same problem, what did you do to fix it?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    For future reference, in case someone has the same problem, what did you do to fix it?
    His computer just had a lot of things running, making the bot slow, laggy and making errors.

I just closed a lot of applications running in the taskbar , ran a scan with System Advance Care 5 (to optimize his system, I HIGHLY recommend this program) and told him to uninstall unneeded programs.

Edit : Wasn't anything mind bending or technical... just had a lot of things running

Banned

Oh, I see, I thought perhaps it was technical.

#Return

Face's bots are pretty smart :P If you follow the instructions you shouldn't have any errors.

(Install .Net, Java, 800x600 screen etc.)

Edit : As you can tell, many botters are male... they forget to read the instructions... (This case excluded)