Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ban evasion tips

Ban evasion tips

Tips: New PC, New IP (try to ask your provider) and new email address.

Reason:

I got my custom built pc last year, new account made and total new ip. used old email address and when appealing my account they asked me what relation i had with an old account that was made from that same email address.

During the conversation it seems like they think of anything they want and put that as their "rule" . If you say you got siblings who uses same email address or so, they think it's fake and so they won't unban you. There are more stuff to this during the process though.

====
    I sent face the whole conversation between me and OM what steps i took while telling the truth about my last few account. MY account was banned for ban evasion and not botting. After i made a new account it was banned for botting.
    Last edited by everknown; 11-06-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Banned

If you have to go to great lengths to evade on puzzle pirates I suggest moving onto a different game. >.<

indeed, i moved cause i don't want to go fight a OM again ... They had no fact other than email address to ban me... so if they using that method just to ban me after i played 2 years on that account and bought 100USD doubloons, yeah i guess new game. And i did went to Tera online and spent 120+ USD already on my third day.. playing hardcore there as a new beginner

The ban arrived day after 100USB on doubloons purchasement. so GG for me...

Quote Originally Posted by everknown View Post
    indeed, i moved cause i don't want to go fight a OM again ... They had no fact other than email address to ban me... so if they using that method just to ban me after i played 2 years on that account and bought 100USD doubloons, yeah i guess new game. And i did went to Tera online and spent 120+ USD already on my third day.. playing hardcore there as a new beginner

The ban arrived day after 100USB on doubloons purchasement. so GG for me...
    Should of gone to spec savers.

Only $100? Lol.
    Panda likes this.
    new life, who this

i have bought dubs previously before that 100. but 100USD was the highest in one single purchasement i did.

Banned

What I found out was that if you played for 7 years with no purchases, you stay banned. If you've played 1 week and spent $3, you are untouchable.

Well for one thing, if you bought dubs before and then bought them again, they got you based on dub purchases because they can see your physical address....

Quote Originally Posted by YPPlover View Post
    What I found out was that if you played for 7 years with no purchases, you stay banned. If you've played 1 week and spent $3, you are untouchable.
    ^This is BS. In the years I played before my ban I bought dubs monthly and have even lost the plot and spent several hundred in the months that they had boxes. I am still banned. I have since had a number of pirates banned for evasion. In one case my pirate was made on a new comp with a new ISP (ergo new IP address), new email address...still banned for evasion.

The bottom line is the only way to successfully evade and even then t's not 100% guaranteed, is new comp, IP addy and email. Do not buy Dubs, do not talk to anyone you previously talked to. Do not tell ANYONE. NOT ONE PERSON. <----this part just kills the game for me seeing as 99% of why I play is for the friends I made in the game. That is also 100% why I continued to get rebanned over and over.

Yes tons of people successfully evade and don't follow what I said above, but everyone seems to think that Three Rings has some sort of rulebook about banning people. They don't. US Law states they can choose to terminate your account for ANY reason they deem fit and they pick and choose who gets banned and who stays banned and the reality is you cannot change that.

Not meaning to pee in anyone's Cheerios here. Just after a year and countless pirates and money and time invested in accounts, I have come to the conclusion that if they want you, they will get you and you just have to accept it

Banned

I was banned after 5 years of playing. I had a week long email session with them, and they refused to lift the ban. They said they were sorry, but it was best for the game. I responded "But I spent so much money on doubloons in the past...It was all a waste?"
    Within two hours "Oh, we didn't notice that. Please verify the last 4 digits of your card."
    Ban was lifted.
    Did that with 3 other accounts.
    GG.

Quote Originally Posted by YPPlover View Post
    I was banned after 5 years of playing. I had a week long email session with them, and they refused to lift the ban. They said they were sorry, but it was best for the game. I responded "But I spent so much money on doubloons in the past...It was all a waste?"
    Within two hours "Oh, we didn't notice that. Please verify the last 4 digits of your card."
    Ban was lifted.
    Did that with 3 other accounts.
    GG.

Yeah well it isn't always the case. Several of the people I know that are banned were regular dub buyers...one in particular spent an excess of 500.00 a month for several months in a row. Person remains banned after 8 appeals. So either your story is shenanigans or your ban was for a crappy reason to start with. Either way it isn't a written rule that dub buyers don't get banned or stay banned. Saying that just encourages people to spend money on the game with the false idea that if they buy dubs they are safe from bans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast