Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Bot-Supply Crew

Banned

Bot-Supply Crew

Okay so they were talking about this in the VIP chat but if we did a crew, it doesn't necessarily have to be from bot-supply. It could be a private crew were only long term members can join. Example: eze, watchmewin, face, sobo, and so on. Newer/unknown members couldn't join. This would actually be kind of nice in a way, having a crew were everyone knows who you are, botter or not I think this would reduce some of the bans or maybe increase them xD
    #inb4bottingcrew

Ex-Staff Member

I wouldn't mind joining, that is of course whether I would be I welcome or not, but I think the older members and the staff dont have pirates that they want to put in a crew.

Casualty of War

I'd chuck an alt there, not my main though xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Okay so they were talking about this in the VIP chat but if we did a crew, it doesn't necessarily have to be from bot-supply. It could be a private crew were only long term members can join. Example: eze, watchmewin, face, sobo, and so on. Newer/unknown members couldn't join. This would actually be kind of nice in a way, having a crew were everyone knows who you are, botter or not I think this would reduce some of the bans or maybe increase them xD
    #inb4bottingcrew
    2 Things..

You mentioned this in public.. I believe there was a reason why it was in VIP sections..

and

Having the likes of Face, Sobo and Ezemeny in the crew would probably lead to someone getting banned for obvious reasons.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Bad idea all around.

Banned

Lol I would be hand picking people not off of if I like you or not but of of if you are trustworthy and what not.
    I think when I get some poes I'll throw a crew together and see how this goes, yeahh it would be a bad idea to use mains so lets all use alts =D
    @mods/admins move to vip?

Think of the scenario someone in the crew gets banned for botting, then let's say another person gets banned for botting. Don't you think at a point they'd say "Hmmm? I wonder just exactly how many people in this crew are botting" It puts you under a unnecessary microscope.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Lol I would be hand picking people not off of if I like you or not but of of if you are trustworthy and what not.
    I think when I get some poes I'll throw a crew together and see how this goes, yeahh it would be a bad idea to use mains so lets all use alts =D
    @mods/admins move to vip?
    Yeah, lets use alts on the same PC, on the same network (as our mains).. See how good they are at tracking accounts >.> Did you.. get dumber?
    Last edited by Pain; 09-26-2013 at 07:40 PM.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Administrator

Nooooooooooo thank you.
    namegoeshere3 likes this.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

what a unique suggestion that no one's ever thought of before !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast