How Long until ban?

Im wondering if anyone know how long it takes to get caught and be banned using a bot. I used Poseidon bilge few times mostly in auto and sometimes in manual. If I havent got caught yet should I stop and not do it anymore? Or is there still a chance Ill get banned for this even though it was a few days ago?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    Im wondering if anyone know how long it takes to get caught and be banned using a bot. I used Poseidon bilge few times mostly in auto and sometimes in manual. If I havent got caught yet should I stop and not do it anymore? Or is there still a chance Ill get banned for this even though it was a few days ago?
    Always bot at your own risk. We'll never know if you will be banned or not, using manual bot will mostly not cause bans if OOO is looking at the mouse movement and not algorithm. and if you want 0% ban rate, play the game according to rules and terms.

I know all of that not to sound rude, I just wanted to know how long would it usually take to be banned, I mean if I stopped now, Could they still back track and ban me?

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    I know all of that not to sound rude, I just wanted to know how long would it usually take to be banned, I mean if I stopped now, Could they still back track and ban me?
    Welp seeing as just about everyone that has been banned for botting recently had stated they havent even auto-botted in weeks, I'd say yessir you could still get banned even if you stop..me personally they just like to throw Ban Evasion at me rather than botting so I can't tell you from personal experience..sorry.