Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Characters?

Banned

New Characters?

Anyone here play on Emerald or want to start a new character on Emerald? Perhaps we could get a Bot-Supply crew going (Would obviously be another secretive name).

Add me on Skype or PM your characters name, xbabyjesus95

Rather just stay on meridian and keep my stats =3
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

No problem, would be cool for anyone who recently got banned or something and wishes to untaint, etc. That or looking to start something new, I don't know, it would be fun to have a few guys from here working together.

Yeah it would be :3 a crew of botters go on smhs and just rampage lol.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Exactly lol and most of us would have bot's so we'd dominated lol, all incredibles XD

Banned

Might be interested just need to get VPN

Banned

I dont know any good VPN's, but if you find one, be sure to hit me up, .

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by pwned View Post
    Might be interested just need to get VPN
    Hide My Ass! Free Proxy and Privacy Tools - Surf The Web Anonymously

Banned

Yeah, I use that because I have V.I.P, xD. But I didn't know it was, free, so use that, pwned

Well, this has been tried on that other dicKtator ran site. It usually doesn't succeed, but ill offer some suggestions I noticed before regardless.

- You should probably make the crew oligarchy, and all SO's would obviously be part of the evil circle that we all know as the lovely Bot-Supply. That way when someone gets banned, which is most likely going to happen, all is not lost if it is the captain.

- Refrain from labeling yourselves as botters. Obviously you should improve non bottable stats cause bigger pirates usually can tell, and if it gets out that its a botting crew no one will probably join.

- Don't have some shared source of PoE, lets face it, people on this site have been banned alot which may make them do stupid things XD. If you do ever make it far enough to kade then you should all save stuff individually and bring it together kade day (obviously there is problems with that, but it is better then other possible outcomes).

- An ill end on the note I began, that a crew like this needs to be free of a supreme leader, cause technically you all feel you are on the same level (stat/loyalty/morals). Since everyone in a high ranking position would probably bot.... so its a good bet that fighting would come about. Fighting will probably happen regardless, a vote of SO's may even help settle disputes on a much more unbiased way.

My advice, I know I am useless....

XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast