Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Safer Way To trade Mabye ?

Safer Way To trade Mabye ?

well With all the Scams happening here

Like i just read a guy got scammed 150$ and bot-supply cant do anything except they banned Him
    But He still Will Get 150$ then come back again to Bot-supply do same thing over and over

Well i Think Bot-supply Should Hire somebody That do Trading for people

For example : if somebody want to buy Poe from the other guy 30$

He should Send poe To The one Who Bot supply Hire And They other guy send 30$ to the same person Which is the person who works for bot-Supply

When everything is done he just complete the trade between these 2 guys

"" i hope i make it clear " sorry For Bad English

Isn't this just a Middleman? Something that a few users including myself do for free.

The options are there for the users.. If they chose to do risky trades without a middleman then they really do deserve what gets thrown at them.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Isn't this just a Middleman? Something that a few users including myself do for free.

The options are there for the users.. If they chose to do risky trades without a middleman then they really do deserve what gets thrown at them.
    Using a MM is still not 100% safe. I think users would feel more secure if there were OMMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottages View Post
    Using a MM is still not 100% safe. I think users would feel more secure if there were OMMs.
    >.> Not this one again....

http://bot-supply.com/forum/suggesti...middlemen.html
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/suggesti...leman-pls.html

Bye.

Banned

One day my...
    We will become VMM

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    One day my...
    We will become VMM
    I understood what you were trying to do there. It was not funny.

:3
    Omegwavex and WatchMeWin like this.

I got safe way to do it if you are willing to pay a small fee. It's called Fiverr. Setup a fiverr gig and you won't get scammed. There ya have it.

Quote Originally Posted by KendrickLamar View Post
    I got safe way to do it if you are willing to pay a small fee. It's called Fiverr. Setup a fiverr gig and you won't get scammed. There ya have it.
    No..

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    One day my...
    We will become VMM
    See, the problem with that is anytime we give out a position they are considered "staff" on the website (in reference to Official Middle Men) while it is a free position and one you must work for, the user would still represent the site.

Which would mean no more LQ posts or any of the "trolltastic fun" (unless you're an admin of course) and I honestly don't think you could do that.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    See, the problem with that is anytime we give out a position they are considered "staff" on the website (in reference to Official Middle Men) while it is a free position and one you must work for, the user would still represent the site.

Which would mean no more LQ posts or any of the "trolltastic fun" (unless you're an admin of course) and I honestly don't think you could do that.
    I could honestly. But even then, all of the staff have their troll moments too. So you can't say that then expect us to change when you know yourself that everyone has their moments.. This is just.. Our moment of fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast