Exporting/Importing of Goods Between Arch's

Hello.

Just wanted to get some input here. I have a blacksmith stall on Lima that's been fairly successful. I would like to open another location on Winward Vale because it's incredibly cheap to own a stall there and it's my favorite island. If I were to open a stall there is there a way for me to transport goods from that arch (garnet) to other arches such as Jade or Onyx.

Thanks to anyone who replies with good input

Transporting goods goes the same way as it always would go if I'm honest. Sorry for not being exactly helpful but not much I can reply with.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Transporting goods goes the same way as it always would go if I'm honest. Sorry for not being exactly helpful but not much I can reply with.
    I am a noob I need explaining =p

place stock onto a ship big enough to transport it.. Get people willing to help you transport it (if you can't then you will have to settle with bots), set sail to the charted island.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    place stock onto a ship big enough to transport it.. Get people willing to help you transport it (if you can't then you will have to settle with bots), set sail to the charted island.
    I don't think you can chart from winward to lima. Don't you need to buy charts for all the islands inbetween and continue re-chartting?

buy all charts and/or mem the ocean.

R.ita I.s P.erfect