Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    JohnSinamoi is offline

    Posts
    251

    Computer Taint Help

    I logged on earlier and I was alerted that my computer was tainted however there has been no previous bans on this computer. I preceded to check all my accounts to find out none are banned so I have no idea why it said my computer was tainted.

    Any help?

  2. #2
    Casualty of War
    Incognito is offline

    Posts
    447
    Done any stats for someone?
    Skype: BS.Incognito

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    JohnSinamoi is offline

    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Done any stats for someone?
    Nope, only ever logged onto my accounts.

  4. #4
    Casualty of War
    Incognito is offline

    Posts
    447
    If this was any normal game I would just say ask... But, yeahhhhhh >_>
    Skype: BS.Incognito

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    JohnSinamoi is offline

    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    If this was any normal game I would just say ask... But, yeahhhhhh >_>
    Exactly why I didn't ask! It freaked me out a bit.

  6. #6
    Lob
    Senior Member
    Lob is offline

    Posts
    123
    Have you had any stat service done on your account?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    JohnSinamoi is offline

    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob View Post
    Have you had any stat service done on your account?
    That completely blanked out of my kind, that must be it. Thanks. Will my account get banned?

  8. #8
    Ex-Staff Member
    doubleuson is offline

    Posts
    890
    No, it won't. That happens every once in a while for me. I just click untaint and go on with my life.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    american is offline

    Posts
    134
    So if someone does a stat on your account and they get banned on their own account it taints your computer but doesn't ban your account that they wereon doing your stats?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    JohnSinamoi is offline

    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    No, it won't. That happens every once in a while for me. I just click untaint and go on with my life.
    Says the guy who is banned.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by american View Post
    So if someone does a stat on your account and they get banned on their own account it taints your computer but doesn't ban your account that they wereon doing your stats?
    If that is the reason then it seems so, OM may be waiting to ban me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •