Money laundering

Hi, what are some good money laundering techniques on PP?

I know the method where you put Poe in a shack then delete the shack, is this still the best method?

Thanks.

Poker
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by dipszor View Post
    Hi, what are some good money laundering techniques on PP?

I know the method where you put Poe in a shack then delete the shack, is this still the best method?

Thanks.
    Surely putting money in a shack then deleting the shack gets rid of the money?
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Surely putting money in a shack then deleting the shack gets rid of the money?
    if i am not mistaken when you delete the shack its contents goes to whoever owns it, so if the owner puts a small chest or something in the shack and then an adds someone as a roomie the roome puts poe in the coffers then the owner deletes the shack, the chest and poe go to the owner, again, if im not mistaken, ive never tried this tho as i see it as a huge waisteof time when i can poker it acroos accounts in about 1 min.

Poker and SF wager, is the best way to get money mate. And no using DiS to wager unless you're gonna use it against me, because it's an easy win against.

As far as I know, the shack method is detectable.

R.ita I.s P.erfect