Best place to open a Shipwright stall

Been considering opening a Shipwright stall for quite some time. I have a few favorite islands with low rent that would be nice to open on. But is it better for business to open on bigger islands such as Lima?

Meridian by the way. All useful replies are greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SinCara View Post
    Been considering opening a Shipwright stall for quite some time. I have a few favorite islands with low rent that would be nice to open on. But is it better for business to open on bigger islands such as Lima?

Meridian by the way. All useful replies are greatly appreciated.
    Find somewhere with a good wood spawn. That's the worst commod to move. Sail in your own sail cloth from the cheapest island. The biggest market is premade ships. If you can buy all of your commods for the shop you want, under the current market price, sell in the inn. Not a lot of people run around buying at ship yards anymore.
    new life, who this

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    Find somewhere with a good wood spawn. That's the worst commod to move. Sail in your own sail cloth from the cheapest island. The biggest market is premade ships. If you can buy all of your commods for the shop you want, under the current market price, sell in the inn. Not a lot of people run around buying at ship yards anymore.
    So it would be better to open my stall on a smaller island with lower rent. Then premake them and sell at inn's?

Yes, but make sure at the commod market the island sells wood. Someone who still plays ypp might be able to help you more though.
    new life, who this

Casualty of War

Stalls are pointless, Go with shopees you can sell them if they fail

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Stalls are pointless, Go with shopees you can sell them if they fail
    Well what if I decided to open an iron monger stall on Winward Vale. Very low start up cost and deluxe stall rent is 1,200/week.

I would be supplying Cannonballs and swords for my crew. Is this a better idea than a shipwright stall?

Shipwright is my favorite but I can use the blacksmith bot for my cannonball business.

Casualty of War

I doubt many people would buy stock off WV =/

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I doubt many people would buy stock off WV =/
    I governed windward vale not too long ago. I made 100k a month because a lanty* map spawned off of it.
    I vote you stay far away from that whole arch.

Edit: *My phone changed lanty to panty.. But I don't think they have Atpantis maps any more.
    new life, who this

Casualty of War

Yeah, I'd go with a TLM or hadrian IM, something on the interarch

Im thinking to get my feet wet with the whole stall/shoppe owning I should start with an Iron monger stall. Because It's not only cheaper but I can use the bot here to fill orders/get myself hopefully to ult/leg.

Iron Mongers give me advice where is the best place to open, and any other tips

Some Questions I have...

It is ridiculously cheap to own a stall on Winward I believe it's a quite nice up and coming island. If I opened a Iron Monger stall here how would I transport cannonballs/swords?

If I opened a Iron Monger stall on Lima would I have to pay more to compete with the dozens of other stalls buying iron?
    Last edited by SinCara; 06-27-2013 at 03:12 AM.