Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Citadel run using only alts

Lob

Citadel run using only alts

Ever since the SF bot were released I've always wanted to have an entire ship with only my own alts botting while doing a cit run. The only problem was the carp/patch station, but now Face and the amazing team of coders have made it all possible with the release of Spools Of Silk.

Did my first run on a junk today and here are the results

First run:

I accidentally deleted the the picture with the money after the division. It was a total of 407k and a lot of crappy items.

When I saw how much money were won by so little work, I sailed back for more citadels:

1st run I won 2/3 cits and 2nd I won 1/2. Both runs together took a total of 3 hours.

3rd run:
    Last edited by Lob; 06-29-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Bot Coder

Great job

Did you do it all on a single computer? I hope you at least tried to make it look like it was more than one person doing it. Otherwise you'll be raising some flags.

Lob

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Did you do it all on a single computer? I hope you at least tried to make it look like it was more than one person doing it. Otherwise you'll be raising some flags.
    no, I didn't run them on 17 VMs at my computer. All pirates had their own IP and their own location.
    Last edited by Lob; 06-23-2013 at 02:37 AM.

Did you use VPSes? Now I'm intrigued

That's pretty damn awesome... I wonder though, how did the teaming go? Did you just leave the random teaming generator to do what it's great at doing? Also I imagine sending the PoE across from each account must have been painful :P

How did you solve the gunning problem? It really seems cool, doing a cit run all by yourself and hoarding all the profits. Everyone knows that a Junk Cit Run involves 18 people consisting of 1 Navver, 1 Gunner (or more), a MAA, Defender (Option) and duty stationers. Seems do-able with another friend/person to gun/MAA for you, but controlling boarders, Gunning and navving seems too much for one person to do.

I don't care how he solved the gunning problem because gunning isn't necessary when you don't shoot.

I just want to know what method he used to get 17 pirates with 17 unique IPs on at once, because that'd be a lot of VMs running on one machine.

Banned

yeah gunning isnt important on Cit-Runs specially junks (no Zone 5s I assume). MAAing + Bnaving is not impossible
    17 unique IPs at once is also not impossible with HMA.

17VMs - ?? If i run 4-5 on my i5 it is laggy. so i use 3 for stability.

Good Job tho, can make a very big amount of PoEs +higher chance of black ippo/kark

Now if only I was capable of doing that =( I can't get my sf stat up worth crap to be able to get onto a cit run and it saddens me =(

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast