Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Moderator/Admin Question

Banned

Moderator/Admin Question

Not to sure if this is the right place to post this, so if it isn't just say so..

I have the pirate name of a known PoE scammer on Puzzle Pirates, would it be allowed for me to release his Pirate name so others know? This is his main account to which he trades and earns most of his poe, and I can say without a doubt that it's actually the scammer, "Matt Johnson".

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant96 View Post
    Not to sure if this is the right place to post this, so if it isn't just say so..

I have the pirate name of a known PoE scammer on Puzzle Pirates, would it be allowed for me to release his Pirate name so others know? This is his main account to which he trades and earns most of his poe, and I can say without a doubt that it's actually the scammer, "Matt Johnson".
    No. As much as he may deserve it, privacy is privacy. It's always been a blanket rule for no names to be mentioned on the site and it will continue that way.
    Merchant96 likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    No. As much as he may deserve it, privacy is privacy. It's always been a blanket rule for no names to be mentioned on the site and it will continue that way.
    Alright, cheers for the heads up Scarecrow.