Ipad version and ban evading

So, today the iPad version of ypp came out (if you didn't know) and i decided to make a new account on my PC to use on my iPad. Strangely, I was banned for ban evasion within an hour even though I have not been on ypp in about a year and the account was made on a new computer. I changed my ip untainted and everything and was wondering if using my new unbanned account on the iPad that i used the banned account on would result in another ban.

I noticed when browsing through the app's files that my first and last name was in them so I'm sure they have other information. I also made sure to change my udid even though apps aren't allowed to use that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by coolgoo3 View Post
    was wondering if using my new unbanned account on the iPad that i used the banned account on would result in another ban.
    Just a recap:
    Got banned after using account A on ipad.
    Made a new account (B) on new computer.
    Used account B on ipad that was tainted.
    Got account B banned.

I don't see how this is a shock imo. Also that new computer may be tainted as its not linked to a banned account.

If I'm missing something and all of this is inaccurate, ignore me. It's late.
    new life, who this

#Return

Use a VPN on your iPad.

Yeah, it's doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Use a VPN on your iPad.

Yeah, it's doable.
    Yeah I realize that. I just changed the I.P of my network to avoid needing to pay for a VPN, but I'm not sure if they have other ways of linking my two accounts from the iPad itself such as the apple ID that i used to download the app or other information.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    Just a recap:
    Got banned after using account A on ipad.
    Made a new account (B) on new computer.
    Used account B on ipad that was tainted.
    Got account B banned.

I don't see how this is a shock imo. Also that new computer may be tainted as its not linked to a banned account.

If I'm missing something and all of this is inaccurate, ignore me. It's late.
    -Made account A on computer
    -Account A was used on ipad
    -Account A was banned
    -Account B created on Computer after being untained and IP changed
    -?????

Nothing has happened with account B yet. That was my main question: if they could link these two accounts together based on the ipad alone.
    Last edited by coolgoo3; 06-21-2013 at 06:55 AM.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by coolgoo3 View Post
    Yeah I realize that. I just changed the I.P of my network to avoid needing to pay for a VPN, but I'm not sure if they have other ways of linking my two accounts from the iPad itself such as the apple ID that i used to download the app or other information.

-Made account A on computer
    -Account A was used on ipad
    -Account A was banned
    -Account B created on Computer after being untained and IP changed
    -?????

Nothing has happened with account B yet. That was my main question: if they could link these two accounts together based on the ipad alone.
    They probably can but we don't know, however if you delete the app, it's apple policy that they remove everything when deleted. So all you'd have to do Is delete and redownload.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    They probably can but we don't know, however if you delete the app, it's apple policy that they remove everything when deleted. So all you'd have to do Is delete and redownload.
    Alright, I already reinstalled the app so hopefully I should be good. If i get banned for ban evasion again ill let you know and try some testing on other accounts to see if the iPad was the cause or not.