Puzzle pirate accounts

if i untaint my computer will it allow me to create more accounts on the same one? like, i have not been banned, and i have no intentions of getting ban, but i need a couple more alt accounts, but i have reached the maximum for this computer, so if i untaint it wouldnt that change my info so ypp wouldnt rcognize it and let me make 5 more accts? and lastly would that be something they would frown upon and ban me for?

Ex-Staff Member

Surprisingly, last time I tried to alt bash by untainting everytime, Y!PP noticed when I hit the maximum, no matter whether I untainted or not...
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Doesnt TMAC work for such situations? Never actually tried to go over the Max account but once my computer reached Maximum accounts and i think i used tmac and the restriction was lifted. Dunno if it still works :/ Also i dont think its a bannable offence because i am still playing ypp and never been banned yet.

so i should be able to use the HMA web proxy to create more accounts and then just log on from my normal computer? without getting ban?

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY View Post
    so i should be able to use the HMA web proxy to create more accounts and then just log on from my normal computer? without getting ban?
    Should be able to, yes. Unless the new accounts were made on a tainted IP.
    new life, who this

Banned

Using the untainter whilst PP is open works for me, I can create one new account each time I do it