Thread: heYoo "Untaint"

Banned

heYoo "Untaint"

Alright so it's been a while since I've read any threads or checked up on this but last time I was doing this shit the best method to untainting was to either reformat your computer or get on a VM and then have a VPN masking you IP and shit, right? I'm planning on reformatting my computer anyway so I thought I might just try out the game or something, but the only problem is I don't want to have to always run HMA when I want to play and make my internet shitty during that time, and I remember that when I used to play with my VM/VPN if I ran the VPN inside the VM it actually didn't affect my actual computers internet.

So I'm posting this to make sure I get everything right and all you nerds can confirm it. I'm joking, relax. I'm just really tired, I don't know why I'm up, I'm a chronic masturbater.

Ex-Staff Member

I just use the 'untaint' button everyday before I open the Puzzle Pirates window. Works for me.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    I just use the 'untaint' button everyday before I open the Puzzle Pirates window. Works for me.
    That won't work quite too well for me, my IP is probably a major red flag for OOO, I've been causing them issues with my IP for years and probably have 30+ accounts banned on it.

Ex-Staff Member

Change ISP. That would definitely work (in conjunction with untainting).
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Change ISP. That would definitely work (in conjunction with untainting).
    What the hell I have the best internet in western Canada, I'm not going to change it just to try out a ten year old game with like 10k~ players.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    What the hell I have the best internet in western Canada, I'm not going to change it just to try out a ten year old game with like 10k~ players.
    What's that then? 1mb/s :P

How have you been banned on over 30 accounts?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    How have you been banned on over 30 accounts?
    its quite easy...

I believe I am getting close to the 30 ban mark. A few of the accounts have been me going in a taunting the OMs. I went and botted a OM HS. Then right after it was finished I went and sent petitions from 2 different accounts telling them I botted right under their nose but they would never guess who. They banned the two accounts I made petitions with as ban evasion.