Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Is it legal to sell POE?

Is it legal to sell POE?

So lets say I am selling poe to someone, now my money is on paypal, then i will transfer the money from paypal to my bank account.
    I am pretty sure that the bank will ask from where the money is, now if i will tell him that i was selling "game money" for "real money" he wil accept this?
    Can i accualy make real cash from selling POE and the state will aprove this?
    Is YPP allowing those trades?

Thnaks for your time

It's against the game's rules not against IRL laws (so I assume). Plus, I doubt they will make a comment on the money providing it isn't let's say.. 5 grand a day. :')
    asaff4 likes this.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by asaff4 View Post
    So lets say I am selling poe to someone, now my money is on paypal, then i will transfer the money from paypal to my bank account.
    I am pretty sure that the bank will ask from where the money is, now if i will tell him that i was selling "game money" for "real money" he wil accept this?
    Can i accualy make real cash from selling POE and the state will aprove this?
    Is YPP allowing those trades?

Thnaks for your time
    YPP does not allow trading PoE (or any in-game currency or items) for real life currency, so if they catch you doing this you will be banned. However it's not illegal by law, so the goverment doesn't give a crap about it.
    asaff4 and Bloodlogic like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Emaziz View Post
    YPP does not allow trading PoE (or any in-game currency or items) for real life currency, so if they catch you doing this you will be banned. However it's not illegal by law, so the goverment doesn't give a crap about it.
    Who are you? What? A week ago you were being accused of trojans and shit and now you're a staff member with 29 posts, can someone tell me what's going on here? I feel cocaine right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Who are you? What? A week ago you were being accused of trojans and shit and now you're a staff member with 29 posts, can someone tell me what's going on here? I feel cocaine right now.
    He made a bot, face liked his work, face hires him.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    He made a bot, face liked his work, face hires him.
    who are u shrimp pa boi

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Accused by someone who resorted to downloading free bots. Really not huge.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Thanks for the comments, I got the answers i wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Accused by someone who resorted to downloading free bots. Really not huge.
    Why the hate, fix up.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    Why the hate, fix up.
    In response to another piece of hate.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast