Thread: Ban Evading

Ban Evading

Can anyone post some good ways to avoid being re-banned for Ban Evading? I know the usuals of re-formatting, un-tainting, using different passwords/accounts/emails. I have had this for the last 3 years now and end up quitting PP most times when I am re-banned.

Ex-Staff Member

I dont use VPNs. I just use the untaint feature in the Supply-Crate everytime I want to log in.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

I guess thats what I am about to start doing every time :/

Question: What does the untainer do exactly? How does this stop me being re-banned for Evading?

Also, will reformatting my PC help at all?
    Last edited by Xaneo; 05-30-2013 at 12:08 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xaneo View Post
    Question: What does the untainer do exactly? How does this stop me being re-banned for Evading?
    Reformating will work for the most part, but it's not worth it in my opinion. I recommend downloading Technitium MAC Address Changer v6 (FREEWARE) and changing your Mac Address. Also, use a VPN, which will change your IP Address.
    Also, use the supply crate untainter.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xaneo View Post

It deletes all the logging data on your computer that OOO use to track you, which is why everytime you open up PP window after untainting, it's like you just installed the game
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.