Thread: Question

Question

Was just wondering which computer language would be required to start botting?
    I just wanna know. Because right now, i already know quite a bit about C++ and Auto it.
    So anyone know what would be best like C++,VB,AUTO IT, Javascript or what?

Pew

General Programming

That would probably help you the most! There are sections for most of what you're asking.

Bot Coder

C++ generally works but is not as easy as other programming languages, but very powerful. If you are new to all of this, I recommend using Java. Easy to learn and use, most functions you need already implemented (the whole robot class as example) and speed wise totally good to go.

//siggy by Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    C++ generally works but is not as easy as other programming languages, but very powerful. If you are new to all of this, I recommend using Java. Easy to learn and use, most functions you need already implemented (the whole robot class as example) and speed wise totally good to go.
    Agreed. :U

Well, really, I've tried almost 6 computer languages and the most easiest i've found is Auto It.
    When i just look at java.... Really. Is it really easy?

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanna know what works best with PP. I'm pretty much a quick learner. It wouldn't take much time for me to get all this. But i rather go for the most powerful and easiest to learn.

Yep java would be good.