Thread: Bnav Glitch?

Bnav Glitch?

Ill rather post here just for a faster reply ^^ lol

Anyways im Ultimate Dnav anjd i do it for a friend 2 help on his loot... but one of his fights i got Your standing in Battle Nav has went up... i was wondering is there a way to redo it lol... i dunno how i did it at first (just im not the best Bnaver and i wanna get higher Bnav without touching it lol

Edit: thanks for the move! lol
    Last edited by xerio; 05-18-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Perhaps you was on the bnav station for a short amount of time after going into battle whilst dnaving? The rank could have either been because of how well you did in dnav or how well your friend did in bnav.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Perhaps you was on the bnav station for a short amount of time after going into battle whilst dnaving? The rank could have either been because of how well you did in dnav or how well your friend did in bnav.
    well i did read on the forums about a glitch u could use for u 2 do summin at the start of it and then what ur friend does lets it go up such as u take so many turns at the start or something and hten they max -0 them and u go up but i tried it all day to day and i only stayed Novice Able on an alt xD when i was testing out but i really could use somebody who knows how to do it lol

What exactly happened? Did you do anything in the bnav puzzle?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    What exactly happened? Did you do anything in the bnav puzzle?
    i did Dnav hit the Bnav screen and went onto guns then i got my standing up after it but i didnt do a thing it happend awhile ago though and trying to redo it xD

Casualty of War

This has happened to me before, dunno how though

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    This has happened to me before, dunno how though
    thats what i wanna know xD i went from Able-Master with it and want Ultimate xD lol