Pew

Bilging difficulty increase? Poseidon bilge.

I don't know as to why I've been getting so many excells today/last night. I usually get nothing but incredibles.

Has anyone ever had a.. "spike" in difficulty before? Am I just having shit luck and bad boards?

I've been getting BOTTOM excell for the last several duty reports. I'm usually top incred.

My computer is fine. CPU is barely even being touched. Using the same 3 move method that I have been since I got ulti (had it since last summer, since I switched up from sheer bilge. I've never dropped since then.) All of a sudden, I'm barely even ranking. I tried reclienting (which did nothing, so I'm thinking there is more to my issue.)

Just trying to see if I'm the only one. Thanks.

Ex-Staff Member

I can only presume that a large number of people being good at bilge causing the requirements for incredible to increase is an answer. I'm not sure if duty report boundaries are variable, but this is just an idea. I used the bot for a short period of time yesterday and there were no problems for me.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

I know this feeling, I used to get the occasional bad luck with the performance. Don't worry, if there were to be a bilging difficulty increase then I'm sure there would be an announcement.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Pew

Alright. It's just strange because it seems to have happened overnight.. and I've been using the bot for months now without issue, always in the top duty report. Guess it's just bad luck!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    I can only presume that a large number of people being good at bilge causing the requirements for incredible to increase is an answer. I'm not sure if duty report boundaries are variable, but this is just an idea. I used the bot for a short period of time yesterday and there were no problems for me.
    Off-topic:
    Your avatar picture looks like a penis.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPenguin View Post
    Off-topic:
    Your avatar picture looks like a penis.
    I have always thought this too, just never had the balls to say it.
    Total pun intended.

On topic: this happened to me before. It [the requirements for an incredible] will fluctuate with the average puzzling ability of the ocean.
    new life, who this

Bot Coder

Scoring is based on how everybody else does. Many botters -> many Increds -> less Increds

//siggy by Poseidon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Scoring is based on how everybody else does. Many botters -> many Increds -> less Increds
    This. Especially with the release of Auto, people have gone back to botting like crazy and running multiple bots at once, so that's all going to affect the bilge scoring. It's relative to how everyone else is doing.